What do you want in the next fallout?

Keith Reedy

Jan 10, 2011
Daddy Go Bot said:
Deus mortuus est said:
Ghostwise said:
Deus mortuus est said:
I'd like to see a MMO in the Fallout universe. The story is already there, just have the player choose a faction and dump them in the wasteland (or wherever), then it's a battle for the few resources there is.

Perhaps someone finds oil, or a spring with clean water. The raiders, slavers, brotherhood and the enclave would all fight for such things.

http://www.fallout-on-line.com/
Aha! Thanks a lot. Now I play the waiting game...
If it's gonna be made by Interplay there's no reason to even bother. It's doomed to fail.
We disagree on what constitutes a fallout game. So I'll just leave it at that, but whats wrong with interplay? didn't they make the first 2.

Jak2364

Feb 9, 2010
I want it to be on this Console generation. I remember in some interviews the developers of Skyrim were saying they were thinking of waiting for the next console gen to release Skyrim. I don't want that to happen with Fallout 4, I don't want to have to buy another console for a very very long time lol.

But as for content in the game, I'd like to see rideable vehicles and maybe even some Elder Scrolls references, for example you take the Wacky Wasteland trait in Fallout 4 and a Dragon appears in the game. xD

Or, A more wintery/jungle-like Fallout game, that'd be cool.

EDIT: OH, or an HD remake of the original Fallout. With or without it being an FPS.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
ReservoirAngel said:
Aprilgold said:
ReservoirAngel said:
Two words: London setting!
I'm an American, I support this.
Europe has a SHIT ton of places, the London setting would mean no Vault boys to FUCK it up.
I'd quite like to see a bombed out, ruined Paris too. Or Rome. Both of these, and London, would be awesome.
OH GOD THIS! You sir came up with some awesome ideas right there.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Less annoying Vats sounds. I have become to loathe that terrible brrrrp bleep bleep bleep