What do you want to see in Modern Warfare 2?

TKgasmic

Nov 26, 2008
I see no reason to why you can't put both a silencer and a red-dot on your weapon. That or put a silencer on your sniper like in the CoD4 mission.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
miracleofsound said:
I'd like to see the multiplayer have some kind of matchmaking that goes according to player skill and ratios.. some of the guys I've been up against in my first week on Live have just been merciless, and so they should be... but I want to get to know the ropes first before getting repeatedly sniped over and over...

By the way the Bog sucks!
This.
ShockValue said:
monalith said:
the Pancor Jackhammer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancor_Jackhammer
I think I'm in love.

Anyways Character customization is all I really want.
Win.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
I forgot to add 1 thing to my list!

Some kind of spawn protection from grenades and Helicopters. For example,you spawn and a guy has tossed a grenade right at your feet at the same time. You should have 3-5 second immunity to grenades after spawning. Obviously you can't make spawners immune to everything, or else the "Spawn Camp" (everyone sitting in their spawn and waiting on people to come get them) would be even more prevalent than it already is. Seems like every other game the opposite team holes up in their spawn and camps like the giant dickholes they are.

In fact... I think every corner in the game should have a platformer-esque Spike strip that juts out and murders anyone camping there every 3-5 seconds. Death to campers!

impactsickness

Apr 9, 2009
i want to see a helmet cam linked to your gun and teammates so you can see what they see and you can see around corners and shoot (less accurately i might add) without exposing your entire body