What does your avatar say about you?

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
1. I love my girlfriend's art<3

2. It's my favorite of her drawings, with a March Mayhem twist.

3. It's not going anywhere for a long while.

4. Neonbob, and he knows it.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Krunchybars said:
1) Does the avatar symbolize something?
It's the Sphere Centurion from Morrowind... so yeah, it symbolizes Morrowind :p

2) Why did you pick it?
Because Morrowind's fuckin' awesome xD

3) Will you change it anytime soon
I doubt it. People will stop recognizing me if I do, who wants that? xD

4) Who has the best/worst/creepiest avatar?
I dunno. Someone has the trashcan scene from Run, Fatboy, Run, which is pretty awesome. I also like my old one alot:

^^
Weslebear said:
1) It symbolises my love for all things that little bit extra odd :3.

2) I love FLCL and I just find Haruko and the odd way she goes about everything hilarious.

3) I will most likely change it to a better quality one, perhaps of the D Gray Man anime which I have fallen in love with of recent.

4) I can't remember specifics but I have seen some crazy ones :'D.
Waaaait up, wait up. This is now the best avatar on the site.
FLCL ftw ^^

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
teh_Canape said:
no you can't

because big sis will hunt your ass down XD

or my Bioshock sort of OC will do it

I say "sort of" because it's a character I had to make for a literature class, but it's just based off the Bioshock universe, not really a full Original Character and doesn't interact at all with the characters of that universe, only little sisters that I "adapted" to homework thing
You made Big Daddy sad...

Just joking, I've got enough of my own to take care of anyway! Lucky to get to write about Bioshock in class though, I never got to write anything cool like that back in school :-(

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
JoJoDeathunter said:
You made Big Daddy sad...

Just joking, I've got enough of my own to take care of anyway! Lucky to get to write about Bioshock in class though, I never got to write anything cool like that back in school :-(
yeah, basically it was the Bioshock events in the System Shock universe =P

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
It fits my user name. Can't think any other reason.

And i would nominate my own avatar as being the creepiest one. Gotten qouted just so someone could tell me that...

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Hmmm.
I'd say it says I like anime, anime girls and Type-Moon. I picked it because I wanted something with Len in it, and this caught my eye.
I'm likely not changing soon.
As for who has the best avatar... I'm not sure, but NeonBob's is damn epic.

5-0

Apr 6, 2010
It shows that I'm a fan of Porcupine Tree, and great album artwork. I dunno, I probably won't change it unless I find some other great album artwork.

EDIT: Sorry, I changed it to another awesome piece of artwork. Howl- Full of Hell.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
1) My avatar meant to show that I don't speak out or that I'm quiet

2) I chose this avatar because it was the one I used when I was in a Guild and I was too lazy to think of a new one when I join here

3) Unlikely since the avatar image is also my avatar name meaning that its idenitity

4) I have no idea.

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
Uhm...I'm a fan of Yahtzee's point-and-click adventure games (Chzo Mythos). Plus it just looks damned awesome. Plus it just looks freaking mysterious, and I guess it kinda fits since I'm more on the...anti-social side of things.

May 5, 2010
I honestly have no idea. It just came to me one day. I literally just randomly thought one day, "You know what would make a good avatar? Richard Nixon." So I got it.

Plus, I hate hipsters, who I think we can all agree are this generation's hippies.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
That I am a fan of Saren I guess...?

I dunno, just always liked the look on his face in most all of his pics. His character is cold and ruthless. After reading the first book as well as playing the hell out of Mass Effect 1, I grew to like Saren in a weird way. I don't like much of what he does, to an extent. For one, it is driven by racism against humans. But though he does some pretty bad shit, he is brutally efficient. I like his efficiency. Though I wouldn't be as ruthless about it.

Plus, this pic of him is just badass.

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
I like Pro-Wrestling, and Randy Orton. Although I liked him better as a heel, he's still great. The main reason I haven't changed it to something else is because FanBoy did such a great job of animating the background.

Originality

Dec 25, 2010
1) A glowing (possibly ethereal) feature in solitude. It can symbolize any number of things, but I don't feel like giving doing a psych exam of it.
2) I picked it because I liked it. Maybe it does symbolize something...
3) No, I use the feather in several places, so I won't change.
4) I like the pigeon standing on a rock pigeon. Useless fact: Pigeon used to be spelled pidgeon, until one famous author (I forget who) dropped the "d" because he forgot how it was spelled. It caught on, although we still pronounce it with the "d".