What does your Avatar say about you?

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
Since your avatar is your face on this site I wanted to see what some of you were hoping it would say. Explain what it is and what it means.

Mine is The Joker clapping. Aside from thinking it looked cool it seems to fit the mood of most of my posts. I guess most of my posts need a homicidal maniac applauding them.

edit: apparently now this is a little game so should you post i will try to analyze your picture and tell you what it looks like to me. and i will also try to include a joke.

edit: as it is 4 in the morning i am going to bed. if i dont get to your post im sorry.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Mine is a Spaceballs motivational poster, involving Dark Helmet.

I guess all it really says is that I like Spaceballs, not really sure what else it could say about me.

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
The Goblet? I guess represents that I have an omnipotent partner (agck! master- I meant master!) telling me what to type.

In reality, The Goblet? is my personal symbol. As it's been ever since high school. Everyone knows me as "Stamm, drinkin' milk from his Goblet?".

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
MellowFellow said:

I guess all it really says is that I like Spaceballs, not really sure what else it could say about me.
perhaps that behind your intimidating mask you are a thin, short person with glasses? or we could go intellectual and say that you are vulnerable but thats just me pretending to be a psychiatrist on a picture

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
Stammer said:
The Goblet? I guess represents that I have an omnipotent partner (agck! master- I meant master!) telling me what to type.

In reality, The Goblet? is my personal symbol. As it's been ever since high school. Everyone knows me as "Stamm, drinkin' milk from his Goblet?".
so...that means you are always waiting to be filled? with knowledge i mean, not other....things

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Probably along the lines of,

Avatar -"Hey me, do you got anymore Cheez-its?"

Me - "Ummm... no"

Avatar - "What's that you have there?"

Me - "Nothing, its just my... calculus book"

Avatar - "Ya, it kinda looks like..."

*stabs me with a knife*

Avatar - "MUAHAHA, now everyone will think I'm the real BoredDragon. My plan of world
domination is coming to fruition!!!"

edit: lol I got to start reading op's explanation and not rushing through the title. I thought the title said, "What does your avatar have to say?" :D

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
BoredDragon said:

Me - "Ummm... no"

*stabs me with a knife*

Avatar - "MUAHAHA, now everyone will think I'm the real BoredDragon. My plan of world
i think it says that you like snacks.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
It's Lain from Serial Experiments Lain and it says that I like Serial Experiments Lain...

Dr. Whiggs

Jan 12, 2008
MellowFellow said:

Throbbing black dicks helmets.

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
Dr. Whiggs said:
MellowFellow said:

and do those make you have giant explosions?

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
brodie21 said:
BoredDragon said:

Me - "Ummm... no"

*stabs me with a knife*

i think it says that you like snacks.
lol I got to start reading op explanations and not rushing through the title. I thought the title said, "What does your avatar have to say?" :D

Dr. Whiggs

Jan 12, 2008
brodie21 said:
Dr. Whiggs said:
MellowFellow said:

and do those make you have giant explosions?
Oh honey don't get me started I've used up three boxes of tissues and five keyboards this week.

qwertyz

Mar 19, 2011
Mine shows how I like using the interwebz, and cats. I like cats.

(Avatar is from a web-comic, if anyone is wondering).

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
First, it shows that I'm an anime fan.

Second, the characters that I choose are fairly... collected but can be pretty nasty if provoked.

Finally, most of the characters that I choose are pretty intelligent with only a few exceptions.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
brodie21 said:
MellowFellow said:

perhaps that behind your intimidating mask you are a thin, short person with glasses? or we could go intellectual and say that you are vulnerable but thats just me pretending to be a psychiatrist on a picture
Well I do wear glasses sometimes, but I'm not short, I would say I'm average height. You know you might have something there with the vulnerable part, it takes me a while to let people see the 'real' me so to speak.