What does your Avatar Say about Yourself?

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Searched and found something that was made months ago, so I think its safe.

If someone, say... me, were to look at your avatar. What might I gather from it? Tell us where you get it from too if its obscure enough.

Can't say much for mine, unless you think I'm a Brown Bear with a Breegull in my blue backpack who's unimpressed with the adjacent post.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
That I suplexed god. Summer of 06' was a fun time.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Just that I love explosions.
And hate large sea mammals.
Hooray for me!

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
That I'm not much of a morning person? Either that, or that I enjoy needlessly mimicking people.

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
That I'm waiting for HL2: EP. 3 verrrrrrrryyyy patiently. (checks valve site) Dammit still nothing... Maybe tomorrow.

chromewarriorXIII

The One with the Cake
Oct 17, 2008
If you know who the character is then you would assume I like Felix and Golden Sun and that I also like the Escapist because of the Escapist E.

Well, that's what I would think. For all I know, you could think differently...

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
I'm nuts. And I am prone to ripping you off on Firearms, and/or blunt instruments of death. Take THAT society!

Speaking of which, anyone want to buy a Plastic bag? Slightly used, only $99!

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
SharPhoe said:
That I'm not much of a morning person? Either that, or that I enjoy needlessly mimicking people.
i was just about to say, that looks alot like Cpt_Oblivious's avatar... oh well.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
That I hunt vampires for the Catholic Church, <url=http://www.revolve-trans.org/manuals/MB/img/ciel.jpg>triple-wield throwing swords in each hand, and have a very strong obsession with curry.

Or possibly just the curry.

ryuutchi

Apr 15, 2009
TraumaHound said:
That I openly support equal rights for non-humans and human/non-human relations.
You're a pervert and a freak! :mad:

Erh, on topic, I guess that you'd either assume I was a fat chick or that I like fat chicks?