What does your username mean?

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
A combination of my name Wesley and the fact I have been told by many I give extraordinarily good hugs...0_o anyways someone put the fact its fun to hug teddy bears along with my name to create, Weslebear and it stuck ^_^ x.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Just made it up, doesn't purposely reference anything, it's short and easy.

Sharpeye42

Mar 26, 2009
well i made it up but apparently sharpeye is the name of some sort of music player or something and 42 is my favorite number also its the answer to life.

DiscoTuna

Aug 6, 2008
I found mine in the puzzles section of a newspaper. Discotuna is an anagram, but I never figured out what it was. I've used it for pretty much every username ever since then.

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
It's an Italian joke word, mixed with something I thought was badass when I was 7, plus a number. It's just become sort of traditional for me to name stuff with that word.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
It's a name I've been using since 7th grade. It's pretty much my first name and last name smashed together. It's a pretty good username if I do say so myself. :D

vorlors

Aug 5, 2009
mine is a missspelling of a antagonist of a game called eternal eyes and if you one of the like five plp who ever played that game you rock!

May 28, 2009
mine actually has a back story :D

it all started back in the day where games where played in arcades being wanting something that would stand out i chose the gamertag "rage" or "rge" depending on the game (i was young).

when i started play games online with Dawn of War (an rts for the pc) i needed a longer name. and at the time i used the Eldar allot with their Avatar.

did you see how it all came together? so now i use it for alosrts including forums and my PSN

if you want a dictionary deffinition here it is

avatar- temporary manifestation or aspect of a continuing entity

rage- Violent, explosive anger.