What does your username say about you?

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
What does your user name say about you, if it says anything?

Mine basically says that I'm happy, fun loving and quirky, what about yours?

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Mine was randomly generated by my Xbox, but I still flaunt it everywhere

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Well.. According to Urban Dictionary [http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hazy], it is the state of being incredibly high.

I should really stop going there O_O

Though I like to think of it as a reference to uncertainty.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
That I hold no strong connection to the rule of law other than for general convenience, and have no problem acting against a rule or regulation if I think the rule is wrong or that greater overall benefit can be gained from ignoring it.

Also, that I liked the dark elves in Curse of the Azure Bonds so much that they became my calling card on the internet.

Generator

May 8, 2009
Mine says that I like the Foo Fighters, particularly their song, "Generator".

Hazy said:
Well.. According to Urban Dictionary, it is the state of being incredibly high.

I should really stop going there O_O
Damn, after seeing yours, I had to look up mine, as well. Apparently, a generator is either: "a sex toy, usually a vibrator" or "one ugly ************". I'm honestly not sure which one I dislike more...

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
I don't think mine says much about me, besides the fact that I'm not that original considering how it is just my name backwards...

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Nothing that I can tell.
Soup up there has decided it's my last name, and that would be rather awesome. But in all seriousness, it's just something I came up with many years ago. It still makes me smile, so I kept it.

TheRealGoochman

Apr 7, 2010
I got "Goochman" when I was born from my brother he was "Looch" and he made me "Gooch" which then evolved into Goochman......but seeing as now people have been quick to the draw on Xbox Live and PSNetwork (damn my hesitation to buy those consoles) This name tells people that I am in fact......TheRealGoochman!

Angry Caterpillar

Feb 26, 2010
It says I'm a homeless person who happens to be able to alter reality at will with no regard to physics or sciences of any kind, but doesn't have the brains to be able to live well. Go me!

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
I am a pimp, and that my name may or may not be the greek word for rock. And of course there was one of me before that.

Kagim

Aug 26, 2009
Funny story... to me.

When i was like six or seven i needed to come up with a name. I think it was for a game or something. Anyways on the desk written on a piece of paper was the name "Kagim"

I though it sounded cool. So i took it, and kept it all these years. Hell even my mom and dad know that Kagim is my handle. I got a watch for my graduation that has my real name on one side and Kagim on the other. Its pretty damn cool.

Whats neat is that i find out some years ago that it meant powerful man, or king in Russian. Why that's neat is because my real name means little king. After I learned that i just decided Kagim is who i am. Might as well stick with it.

My favorite part about it is that NO one else seems to use it. its always free for name creation in games. Which is awesome.

I pronounce it Kay-ga-m.