What DON'T You Want At E3?

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
Edorf said:
What DONT I want to see?

Myself, cause that would really awkward!
Indeed. The last time that happened I was quite beside myself. I mean really, I was very cross.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I don't want self-center entitled twits demanding what a trade show does. Oh wait, too late.

Seriously, the companies can do what they like. It's not meant to be for the fans.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
I don't want to see any more of that creepy virtual pediphile dating sim that Peter Molenue keeps gushing over.
Push Milo in the Lake!

OT:

Anything with Left, 4 and Dead in the title.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Twilight_guy said:
I don't want self-center entitled twits demanding what a trade show does. Oh wait, too late.

Seriously, the companies can do what they like. It's not meant to be for the fans.
Yes it is, we pay thier wages.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
I most defidently don't want to see

But in seriousness, i defidently do not want a first person zelda game. That would suck and it may happen, for it was found that the developers of metroid are helping Nintendo with the new Zelda

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
I second (fifth?) the idea that motion controls should die in a fire and never be spoken of again. "Ooo look, if I do jumping jacks in my living room, my character on screen does jumping jacks too!"

Aren't I playing games as an alternative to exercise and productivity anyway?

Also:

Urgh76 said:
I most defidently don't want to see

But in seriousness, i defidently do not want a first person zelda game. That would suck and it may happen, for it was found that the developers of metroid are helping Nintendo with the new Zelda
Yes what a terrible idea. Zelda, like Metroid, would totally suck as an FPS, I'm sure if they ever made one it would totally fail, just like the Metroid did.

Oh wait...

Seatownstriker

May 19, 2010
I don't want to see people posting about stuff at e3 saying they stole it from this game or that. This recent trend annoys the shit outa me. Thats all I'm gonna say on that subject. And I don't think motion controls are going anywhere. Not as long as they are marketing it to families. The parents are the ones with the money after all. So of course they are going to buy it.

Adamc-mh

Jun 6, 2010
oh just asking the public but does anybody remeber the game jak and dexter because Iwould love a new one wouldn't you ?

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
a new new DS with 7 screens and a bouncy castle. we git it Nintendo you want us to buy more than one DS...not gonna do it

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
Twilight_guy said:

Yes it is, we pay their wages.
Now I'm thinking of a guy shouting at a policeman for giving him a parking ticket and saying he pays his taxes so he pays the officer's wages and the officer shouldn't give him a ticket.

rt052192

Feb 24, 2010
new wave of consoles. im content with the current generation and cant afford another overhaul. doubtful that this will occur though(motion wii ripoffs don't count).

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Twilight_guy said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Twilight_guy said:

Yes it is, we pay their wages.
Now I'm thinking of a guy shouting at a policeman for giving him a parking ticket and saying he pays his taxes so he pays the officer's wages and the officer shouldn't give him a ticket.
Not really, a policeman gives tickets in order to keep the roads becoming too crowded, they're performing a service. If they are doing thier job properly there's no reason to be mad at them.

Developers make games which are a form of entertainment for us, the consumer who buys thier product. If you don't please your customers, you go out of business, that's just common sense.