What Dreamcast titles would you like to see brought back?

sketchesformysweet

Aug 3, 2010
The biggest news from Sega recently (other than Yakuza 4 and Sonic The Hedgehog 4) is that they're bringing back some Dreamcast titles to be purchased from the Playstation Store (and Xbox Live as well I believe)...

Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi are been announced, but my question to you all is what titles would you like to play on your Playstation/Xbox?

My obvious choice would be Shenmue and Shenmue 2 (even though I still have and play them on my Dreamcast), but what titles would you all like to see come back? (And lets try to not have too much Dreamcast/Sega bashing as it really was such a great console... in my opinion...)

Snork Maiden

Snork snork
Nov 25, 2009
Haha yes, without a doubt they should get Shenmue 3 out rather than remaking stuff.

If we're really going on bringing older franchises back, I absolutely want to see a new Jet Set Radio. Oh, and having Chu Chu Rocket 2 would be excellent as well.

sketchesformysweet said:
much Dreamcast/Sega bashing as it really was such a great console... in my opinion...)
To be honest I don't actually know anyone who owned a Dreamcast and didn't love it.

HuCast

Aug 18, 2006
My hope is that they offer the big Dreamcast titels too and not only "arcade titles" like Crazy Taxi, Sonic and stuff like that.
I would love to see shenmue, headhunter, sega gt, starlancer, MSR etc.

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
The dreamcast is considered to be the most underrated consoles in gaming history. It was years ahead of it's time. The online community alone made it worth the price. It was a crime what happened to the system. Bring back chu chu rocket and give me JSR. Fek, throw in JSRF while your at it. And yeah I know it was on the xbox. So was shenmue 2

Snork Maiden

Snork snork
Nov 25, 2009
HuCast said:
My hope is that they offer the big Dreamcast titels too and not only "arcade titles" like Crazy Taxi, Sonic and stuff like that.
I would love to see shenmue, headhunter, sega gt, starlancer, MSR etc.
Surely Sonic adventure is a big title? But I know what you mean. Skies of Arcadia would be nice, too.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
dead_rebel said:
Jet Grind Radio is one that comes to mind.
Please! Please bring Jet Grind Radio back!

Also Power Stone, the craziest beat 'em up I've ever played.

EDIT: Woo! 1400th post!