What ds game are you looking forward to?

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
I am looking forward to scribblenauts, C.O.P. the new recruit, sonic and mario at the winter olympicis, ledgen of zelda spirit track, and call of duty modern warfare mobilized. So what games do you want and if you know any that I didn't mention please add a link to a video or article because I would like to see it. (the reason I wanted sonic and mario is because it has an awsome story to it and the events are much better.)

JaguarWong

Jun 5, 2008
I can never remember the name of it but Platinum are doing a game for the DS - bound to be at the very least interesting

Mysterious Stranger

Oct 6, 2009
Okamiden. Hopefully. And Ace Attorney Investigations. Strange that Capcom should be the only company whose games I'm looking forward to on DS.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
THe nest Phoenix Wright game and hopefully Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Zelda: Spirit Tracks, Ace Attorney Investigation: Miles Edgeworth, and Okamiden are the DS games I'm really looking forward to.

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
JaguarWong said:
I can never remember the name of it but Platinum are doing a game for the DS - bound to be at the very least interesting
You mean Infinite Space?

And currently, the new Zelda, Okami, Miles Edgeworth, and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
zombie711 said:
I'm getting a few chuckles at the people who can't be bothered to look at the title.

Or at least try to justify it.

JaguarWong

Jun 5, 2008
DeadlyYellow said:
zombie711 said:
I'm getting a few chuckles at the people who can't be bothered to look at the title.

Or at least try to justify it.
These forums have long been rife with people who barely get through a thread-title before hitting their internal auto-respond button.

And, yes, the other guy, Infinite Space was what I was thinking of.

I'll basically buy anything with Platinum or Grasshopper on the box.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
soul_rune1984 said:
zombie711 said:
soul_rune1984 said:
I can't wait to pick up my copy of Brutal Legend.
Brutal legend is not for the ds
The OP didn't specify that it had to be FOR the DS. All they asked was what game or games people were looking forward to.
well concidering that I made this and that the title says ds, then of course i'm wrong and have no idea of what I am talking about