What fantasy drug would you do, and why?

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
That one from the 3 stigmata of Palmer Eldritch.

It puts you into a fantasy world that you have complete control over. You can stay there for as long as you want and when you return, only a second of real time has passed.

lovestomooch

Jun 14, 2010
"Have you tried ENGORGE!! yet? Are a few seeping boils going to stop you satisfying the woman you could never abate?"

Mr Shank's testimony was hilarious

Bearsheep

A War With The Sun
Oct 9, 2009
Some of the seeds from the Mother punga plant in Fallout 3... It would give "hallucinations" a whole new meaning.

gostlyfantom

Jan 22, 2011
lonely tylenol said:
Mine's not from a game, it's from a movie, but still it's pretty fictional (I think):

NZT-48 from Limitless
Pretty much explained there.
sorry but you use 100 percent of your brain, the drug would do nothing.

OT: mentats, definatly mentats

Futurenerd

The Man With the Golden Bun
Oct 28, 2009
Either Mentats from FO, or Moonshine from the Elder Scrolls. It makes you really really charismatic. I think, I don't remember too well.

There are probably other ones that are better but those are the only ones I know of...
OH! And 1-up mushrooms. For obvious reasons.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Flailing Escapist said:
Do plasmids from Bioshock count?

*Ding!*
I don't think so,they aren't really drugs as much as DNA alterations. Though I think EVE does count seeing as all it does is power plasmids.

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
I want a Nuka Cola Quantum. Nothing says refreshment like a beverage that doubles as emergency lighting, or a makeshift grenade. And it's addictive! Hurrah!

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Mr. Saturn's Coffee or Tenda's Tea. (What? Those are not drugs? Well of course they're drugs! Nothing else could explain how they trip you out so bad!)

Edit:
penguindude42 said:
Saturn Coffee, from Earthbound.

That counts, right?

It's exposition in a cup.

~Tom<3
NO! I'VE BEEN NINJA'D! AGAIN!

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
Promicin for sure. 50% fatal, but whats life without a bit of risk eh? Course knowing my luck i'd probably get one of those useless abilities...

strum4h

Jan 3, 2009
GreatTeacherCAW said:
strum4h said:
That one in a scanner darkly because it had no side affects. Also I want a scrambler suit.
Substance D? Pretty sure that drug has nothing but terrible side-effects, like causing you to lose all grasp on reality and turn into a broken shell of a man.
Sounds good to me.