What fictional Character do you look like?

Malty Milk Whistle

Oct 29, 2011
Well, title says it all really.

For me it's a hobbit.
Any hobbit, I'm short, brown hair, big cheeks (though not that plump), i love food and I tend to laugh and smile a lot.
And my nickname in real life is Hobbit/Bilbo/Frodo
So yeah.
You?

Captcha :Fellow traveller, Are you trying to tell me something?

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Scarecrow apparently. And I mean the guy from Batman Begins, not the masked villain.
At least that's what I've been told by one very strange girl from my old class.

Malty Milk Whistle

Oct 29, 2011
Quaxar said:
Scarecrow apparently. And I mean the guy from Batman Begins, not the masked villain.
At least that's what I've been told by one very strange girl from my old class.
Lemme guess, Tall skinny and slightly scary? (not meant in an insulting way, mind you)

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Well...

I'm caucasian, mid twenties, tall, solidly built, badly out of shape, with a longish face, big nose, untidy black hair, and slightly silly sideburns.

Uh... Wolverine before he hit the gym?

Yeah, I got nothin'.

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
Although not entirely fictional, Ezio Auditore (apparently). Had a couple of people tell me this now.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
One of my friends said I look and sound like Dr Brian Cox frankly I don't see it. We all know he's a work of fiction because there's no way a 90s pop 'star' can also be a physicist. Impossible.

Seriously no one.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Malty Milk Whistle said:
Lemme guess, Tall skinny and slightly scary? (not meant in an insulting way, mind you)
Nah, he means buff, smooth and pouty, like Cillian Murphy should! =P

OT: If I grew out my hair again and shaved more often, I'd look like this guy...

Apparently, I sound similar to him and all...

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
Nope, I have yet to see any fictional character that resembles me. One of my friends thinks I look like John Olerud, who is a former 1st basemen for our favorite baseball team the Seattle Mariners. I don't really see it though.

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
I've been told I look like Bruce Wayne, the one in the 1960's tv series played by Adam West.

Of all the freaking awesome versions of batman out there, I get associated with the slightly homoerotic one that uses explosive "shark repellent" on plastic dummies...

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I've been told I look like Pepper Potts from the Iron Man movies.

I'm not really sure if that's a compliment or not.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Any number of characters from 70s or 80s TV. Any moment now, the Doctor is going to give me a speech about how I should band together with someone to fight an evil conspiracy.

I think back then, they didn't have hair style, they just left it alone and that's how it ended up, cause I'm not going out of my way to look like "3rd space colonist from the right".

Dirzzit

Apr 16, 2009
Vault101 said:
the first femshep you ever tried to make in charahcter creator :p
So incredibly Beautiful? ;)

Some say I look like Jesse Pinkman without the Gangsta clothes.

Odinsson

Jun 11, 2011
If you aged me up a bit, I'd look rather similar to Bronn from Game of Thrones...
at least until I get my glasses, which will make me look like a younger version of Lynch from the Kane and Lynch series