What game announcement would make you crap your pants?

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
A new Fallout game made with the Skyrim engine with the L.A Noire face technology (if its not copyrighted) and set in london or somewhere in britain... But i can only dream

mikeli4194

Jan 10, 2010
24, The Game: Good Edition
Star Wars: Battlefront III
Crimson Skies II
Brothers in Arms 4 (whatever the title will be)

boyvirgo666

May 12, 2009
remaking fallout 2 with current tech the same way fallout 3 was made with the same story and characters with a bigger world and nothing but big name actors. I MUST FIND THE MIGHTY GECKT!

hypovolemia

Mar 25, 2011
BehattedWanderer said:
A new Mother game.
Also this.

Xathos said:
A sequel to The World Ends With You.

I mean sure, it doesn't really need one, but I would squeal like a schoolgirl if that was announced. I wouldn't even care if it wasn't as good as the first, I would want it.

Maybe one day it'll happen...
This here [http://twitter.com/#!/RogersBase/status/60853533662121984] says your dream might come true. I just finished the original (and now screw around with the post-game content) and I would make my pants warm and wet if that turns out to be true.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
Amnesia: The Dark Descent or most any past Valve game being ported to the PS3 would make me flip out. Also, a AAA-quality game designed by Yahtzee (you all know you're curious as to how it would turn out).

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
Early release of battlefield 3, like June for whatever reason.
I guess I'll say Alan wake 2 just cause I enjoyed the first one so much, also, "Bungie to develop next and final Halo game"...

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Grufflenark said:
A new Age of Mythology
OH HELL YES. Improved graphics, more civilizations, and actually decent online play (the first two are optional but recommended, but the last one should totally be there) would take it from 'overlooked gem' to 'Best RTS Ever'.

Also, a sandbox game that's set in an alternate, cyberpunk version of the 1920s where instead of a futile attempt to ban alcohol, they make a futile attempt to ban genetic/mechanical augmentation. That premise has been kicking around in my head for a while, but it could be awesome...

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Viewtiful Joe 3

A remake of Tie Fighter

A new Neverhood game

A Warhammer 40k game where you play as a lowly Guardsman. Your unit is sent to a variety of random campaigns over the course of the game, each time facing off against a different enemy. Your goal is to simply survive whatever horrors the universe throws at you, meaning you have to rely on your fellow Guardsmen to see you through. You can't simply run and hide though, as the unit's Commissar will execute you for cowardice if you do. No, you have to stand and fight, regardless of the situation.

DKSuper92

Apr 21, 2011
HITMAN 5 should be revealed at E3 just hope IO interactive don't get fucked by square enix & make a game thats amazing unlike Kane & Lunch 2 :)

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Sim City 5

A sign of life from this franchise would be wonderful! Why doesn't anyone like city builders anymore?

_Russell_

Jan 5, 2009
Colony Wars 4
G-Police 3
Future Cop LAPD 2 or Future Cop NYPD
Zamzara 2 or Remake (look it up)
FFVII Remake (Which would probably be horrible)
Fallout: London

Also if the entire industry announced that there are too many FPS games, and that they were cutting back of the number of them being produced. That would make me crap myself because it would be the day that Hell froze.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
Hellishkratos said:
A sequel or remake for The Legend of Dragoon.
This
Shadie777 said:
Metal Gear Collection for the PS3 ( I will literally cheer with joy if this comes true)
A Pokemon MMO with good graphics
and these. And FFVI/FFVII remake with modern graphics and good voice actors and all that.
If any of those were announced, crapping of pants would be had.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Battlefront 3 for 360, Monster Hunter for 360 and Minecraft for 360.....................oh wait.