What game announcement would make you crap your pants?

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
MechWarrior
and apparently it is being worked on
so it may happen one day.. just like the duke!

Zannah

Jan 27, 2010
Valve closing down and Arcane studios coming back to life. Legitimate proof there'd be a god.

Babdah

May 25, 2011
Heavy Gear 3.

Most definitely not gonna happen in these mech sparse times (unless you count the mechs in Section 8: Prejudice or Lost Planet 1 & 2) & given that the second game was delayed & had the misfortune of coming out the same week as the original Half-Life.

How I miss the days of a mech with a stealth meter, crawling through swamps in the midst of a thunder storm, rain pelting down, lightning crackling, trying to line up a shot with my scope.

And lets not forget the zero-g battles.

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
If a Full Metal Alchemist game was made by a AAA studio, I think that would do it.

Or a Stargate SG-1\Atlantis game.

Hell, a Force Unleashed game, only one that is longer than an hour this time.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Um...I don't think ANYTHING short of a bear falling through my ceiling[footnote]Or, you know, something like that[/footnote] could actually make me crap my pants. Not a game announcements.

That would be a very odd reaction.
What an annoying post.

Kanatatsu

Nov 26, 2010
Asheron's Call 3, with full PVP servers like Darktide was, exact same type of gameplay as AC1, just a graphical facelift and tweaks.

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
A true Empire Earth remake. Empire Earth II and III were absolute shit and biggest disappointments in history of gaming

A sequel to World in Conflict. A game that really lacked marketing and advertising and never really got popular despite being one of the best strategy games out there.

th155

Mar 4, 2011
A PC only game that actually makes an effort to tax my system... Would completely make my year. (But it has to have a 500 hour single player and an addictive multiplayer). But it wont happen, not enough people have good computers