What game are you most looking forward to being released next?

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
The rework of the mod Dear Esther.

I can't think of any commercial games I'm excited for of the top of my head. Althouh Deus Ex 3 could be good. Could be crap, could be good.

Axolotl

Feb 17, 2008
Age of Decadence.

Damn indie games and their neverending development.

KlausH

Jun 21, 2010
StarCraft 2. I think it's one of the best PC games ever. I've only didn't ordered it because my PC sucks. But I'm buying a new one so... STARCRAFT 2 ROCKS!

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
The Last Guardian.

It's the one game that is making me swoon like a little girl at a Robert Patterson convention.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
For the first time in my life I'm not actually looking forward to any games. The last game I was looking forward to was Call of Pripyat, and even though it was touted as working better than Shadow of Chernobyl and Clear Skies, I had far more problems with crashes and slow play than either of the previous games at half of the graphics settings.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Dead Rising 2.....and that's it at the moment. No other game in the near future has my interest.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Thedutchjelle said:
Starcraft 2.

Pre-ordered the special edition just yesterday. I'm all set n waiting :O
This. I can't wait to get back to playing that online.

Badong

May 26, 2010
Fallout New Vegas

It's just like Fallout 3 when I modded it for a few weeks. I'm also looking forward for Iron Maiden's next album, The Final Frontier, if you're also asking about music.

Sep 14, 2009
hmm not exactly sure.

could be halo reach or socom 4, im probably missing a few coming out before then..but until the fall im basically done buying games. got enough goodies on my hands and dont really see any interest in anything else till then.

Twin Of Aphex

Nov 7, 2008
Crackdown 2
Portal 2
Fallout: New Vegas
Dead Rising 2
Fable 3
Tom Clanys Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
Portal 2
Medal Of Honor
Brink
FFXIV
Fallout: New Vegas
Hunters: Demons Forge
Portal 2

no i didn't copy the dude above

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
VuVuZeLa said:
StarCraft 2. I think it's one of the best PC games ever. I've only didn't ordered it because my PC sucks. But I'm buying a new one so... STARCRAFT 2 ROCKS!
apart from detesting the locust-swarm intrument for which you are named, i am otherwise in complete sync with everything you just said.

hmmmmm... I said swarm, and the zerg are all for it.