What game are you playing now?

JoshasorousRex

Dec 5, 2008
Danny Ocean said:
Well, being skilled as I am, I'm actually playing Cod4 on Veteran, Halo 3 on legendary, and posting here all at the same time.
Yeah, yeah you think your so awesome!! I'm sitting here, breathing, thinking of what to type next, breathing out and typing!! All at the same time! Now I'm moving my mouse to post an

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
I'm discovering Beyond Oasis for the first time in that Sega Genesis collection released recently.

It's actually not too bad at all.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Putting the final nails into my Oblivion experience. Deciding to use one character for each of the quest archs, missing several achievements and buying games like GTA 4, Mass Effect and Mirror's Edge in between, has considerably lengthened said experience.

bazookabob

Nov 17, 2008
I'm playing around in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection and achievement hunting in my second play through of Fallout 3

Inverse Skies

Feb 3, 2009
Kingdom Hearts. I never played it when it first came out and now I wish I had as it's fantastically charming.

MartinPeiM16

Feb 21, 2009
Cheesebob said:
Bookworm Adventures Deluxe

If anyone can tell me a 5 letter word which starts with a D and has 2 Os in it and it isn't drool, I will be their slave :p
dolor= spanish for pain, i command u ro give me ur gamesssssssssssssssss and pcccccccc and moneyyyyyyyyyyy

Banana Phone

Jan 11, 2009
Gormourn said:
Trying to get all the scout achievements done in TF2 without going to lame achievement-based servers and being a pretty lousy scout.
Me too. Also trying to get through Half-Life 2 + episodes 1 and 2.

Yoshimota

Feb 23, 2009
Halo Wars, which is actually better than I suspected.

Hunde Des Krieg said:
I'm trying to acheivement whore myself through....
And yeah, achievement whore FTW!

klarax

Mar 24, 2008
Eternal Sonata - PS3
Killzone 2 - soon as it arrives, in like, a few hrs, or if your reading this in a few hrs. then now.

CaptainQuark

Feb 24, 2009
MartinPeiM16 said:
Cheesebob said:
Bookworm Adventures Deluxe

If anyone can tell me a 5 letter word which starts with a D and has 2 Os in it and it isn't drool, I will be their slave :p
dolor= spanish for pain, i command u ro give me ur gamesssssssssssssssss and pcccccccc and moneyyyyyyyyyyy
doors