What game are you playing right now?

cernik

Dec 4, 2009
I'm trying to level up my troll shaman on WoW, but what are all of you doing?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
TF2 - Trying to regain my aim a little bit.
Disgaea 2 - Trying to collect a few more Pirate Maps.
Prinny CIRBTH - Damned final boss...
Bayonetta - So... Damned... Addicting...

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Dissidia: Final Fantasy. I just figured out how to chain HP attacks from Jecht's brave combos so I'm completely destroying everyone.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
Finally getting around to playing Twilight Princess. I've owned for a couple years and didn't start until a couple days ago.

Whenever I'm not in the mood for that, it's MW2.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
MW2. Just doing sidequests and finishing up the major stuff before I grab the last couple of squad members. The only question I have is why Garrus and Tali need you to do stuff for them before they become loyal to you. Geee guy, I'm sorry. I figured all the crap we did in the last game would have been enough.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
-Team Fortress 2 often enough, probably the best multiplayer game ever. Don't bother arguing your favorite doesn't have a sandvich so you automatically lose ...koward.

-Mass Effect 2 I'm starting tonight ...or this morning, whatever you'd call 2AM

-Crimson Gem Saga a little here and a little there.

-Bayonetta When I can focus on it for a bit ...and when others aren't playing it in the same room as me constantly.

Should have posted this from the get-go
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=snotnarok

God's Clown

Aug 8, 2008
Trying to get a perfect play through of Mass Effect 2(Paragon side.) I want a really really good save for whenever ME3 comes out.

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
The Sabotour...it's a grind, but for some reason, I've been having quite a bit of fun with it :)

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
God of War - I just got the collection, and I have to say, I'm very happy with my investment.

Earthbound Engineer

Jun 9, 2008
cernik said:
I'm trying to level up my troll shaman on WoW, but what are all of you doing?
I hate leveling Shamans....

Anyway, I've been taking a break from gaming, and instead, using my time off work to build autonomous robots with Arduino.[small]
No, they're not sex toys, however, I may program them to play video games with me.[/small]

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Fallout 2. It's making me angry.
Don't forget to constantly save. I did once, and I was not happy when I realized how much I had to do over. That's guaranteed to put you off the game for at least 3 days.