What game can you replay over and over?

Pecoros7

Jun 13, 2008
SadisticPretzel said:
Old PS1 game called Legend of Legaia. It came out about...12 years ago? I still play it at least once a year.
Yes. I have beaten that game more times than could possibly be healthy, but I still dust it off every once in a while to play through it again. It had a novel combat system that helped to keep random battles from becoming too tedious.

I do the same thing with Breath of Fire 3 and 4. For some reason I find those stories compelling enough to keep coming back to them over and over.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Tf2, round after round after round.. Have amassed somewhat close to 1200 hours now i think..

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
The Witcher, I played through it 4 times and I'm still not bored of it. Gothic 2 too I guess, but I didn't fire it up in years so maybe it doesn't count.

wizard_joe88

Nov 12, 2010
the time splitter series, it's multi-player is one of the best in a video game ever.
Oh, and fallout because you can never run out of places to explore in that game

Mandal0re

Oct 18, 2008
Games i can come back to over and over again: Morrowind, Oblivion, KOTOR, Neverwinter Nights 1, Pokemon(its all the same game..).

I have noticed that most of the RPG's i think of in this way are older, from when I was in my early teens. I have played some absolutely fantastic RPG's recently such as the Mass effect games and Fallout 3 which do not elicit the same longing to replay so I have a feeling this is more to do with nostalgia than anything else. These days i get an RPG play it thoroughly and then I'm done.

scatmanfan

Dec 31, 2008
Viewtiful Joe and Metroid Fusion. I've beaten Fusion at least six times at this point, and I keep going back for speed runs. I've only actually BEATEN Joe once, but it never stops being fun.

Sep 14, 2009
it would have to be kotor and battlefront 2

kotor i can literally give a vocal guide to the whole damn game without seeing the game or controlling the characters at all, i've played that game so many damn times its mapped in my head perfectly, yet i keep playing it..again..and again..and again...

battlefront 2 is a tps, so it has a bit more openness for replaying, but i easily put over 400 hours into that game before i sold it...i could easily buy it again and do the same damn thing without a second thought. love that game.

ChaoticLegion

Mar 19, 2009
The Elder Scrolls series (Mostly for myself, Oblivion) - This is due to the large ammounts of mods available

Ophi

Jun 28, 2009
I have over 250 hours on Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
...Yeah.

Really, I can replay any FE game except for 6. I hate 6. I hate Roy.

Oh, and WoW and Pokemon.

DuttyDawn

Nov 4, 2010
Valkyira said:
Batman: Arkham Asylum or Mass Effect 2. I can't get enough of those games.
Batman, all the way. After I beat the game, I go back and pummel on goons for a while. It's a great stress reliever.

limberer

Dec 6, 2010
for me it really has to be kingdom hearts on the ps2, both of them but the second game more so. soooooooo epiccc. still waiting for coded and any news on kh3

DSK-

May 13, 2010
To name but a few:

Total Annihilation, Mass Effect, KOTOR, FIFA 09/10, MGS2 and 3, Medieval: Total War 1 & 2 and Shogun: Total War - "The enemy Taisho has forsaken his honour...and is running like a whipped dog!"

Imbechile

Aug 25, 2010
Deus ex, about 6 times for now. I have the game PERFECTLY embeded in my brain, but i still play it once a year, it's just good :)