What game character would you most like inviting to your birthday and why?

GBaxter

Dec 19, 2010
If you had to and it was possible to, what greatly admired videogame character would you most like inviting to your birthday party (the next time yours is coming up) and please say why - in terms any humorously and/or creatively witty things you'd most like getting up to with them, or in terms of them and yourself doing anything.

Grizzly_Bear_1

Sep 21, 2014
Blanka from Street Fighter.

My birthday is so close to Christmas, most people forget to acknowledge it. Time to teach the world a lesson......

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
The cast from Persona 4. I'd like to try that cake Rise, Chie and Yukiko baked at the end.

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
Princess Peach. I'd have the best cake of my life.

Along similar lines, Cooking Mama.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
Princess Peach. She bakes cake so often and considering the response it got [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnylLvx-vco#t=295] in one game, I'm willing to bet it will be the best birthday cake in my life.

After that, it would be fun to have Yuri and Judith from Tales of Vesperia. Those two are incredibly fun characters by themselves. It gets even better if you put them together.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
MysticSlayer said:
Princess Peach. She bakes cake so often and considering the response it got [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnylLvx-vco#t=295] in one game, I'm willing to bet it will be the best birthday cake in my life.
OT: I'd invite the Narrator from The Stanley Parable. I would demand that he narrate my party with a loudspeaker.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Bayonetta/Cereza!
And a pole, I need to get a pole into my livingroom.

Other than her... damn I'm only thinking of silent protagonists at the moment -.-
A Pokémon? Does that count? would be cool throwing a party and go ride on a Pidgeot at the end of the day :D

Someone from the Tales of Symphonia series, Sheena and Zelos seem like people who could get a party going.
Brutal Legend protagonist, haven't played it but he seems cool :)

wasabinewt

May 5, 2014
Hmm, I need someone who would go to the tea cafe with me (a tradition!), and willing to go crazy with cocktails and karaoke singing later on at night.

Errgh. So hard.

Ideas...

Sigrun from DAO:A
Mira from KOTOR II

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Chibi Robo. Cause that little dude will clean everything for me, while everybody else gets wasted. Also, he's adorable.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
Why Slaanesh of course!

On a more sane note, probably old school Spyro. Those three games (I will deny the existence of any game that is not on the PS1 as a Spyro game) were my childhood.

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
A hard choice
I don't have to invite any imperial charterer they'd find away some how
Hrrrm
I'd have to say the Scythian from sword and sorcery because we are cosmic friends forever.

MiskWisk said:
Why Slaanesh of course!

On a more sane note, probably old school Spyro. Those three games (I will deny the existence of any game that is not on the PS1 as a Spyro game) were my childhood.
Inviting the chaos gods isn't a bad idea.
Khorne and Slaanesh like to bring entertainment, you just got to make sure they don't come close to each other or the party will devolve into a literal violent orgy.
Nurgle is a mean cook and Isha cures of any diseases before it's served if he isn't looking.
Tzeeench..... Is a dick but he would mess up your party if he wasn't invited.
And malal....... just keep him away. He doesn't get a long with anyone.

jhoroz

Mar 7, 2012
Sheogarath-that guy knows how to have a crazy time. He'll be a great birthday magician as well, especially when he finally decides to whip out the Wabbajack (no pun intended).

doomed89

May 5, 2009
Rikku from FFX because she's the most likely video game character I can think of who'd be up for a 3-sum with my gf and me.

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
I know I'd definitely want to bring Raz (Psychonauts). He's just so much fun! Maybe I'd bring along Sasha and Milla for good measure; Sasha can linger in the corner of my own party with me while Milla sets it up and turns it into a REAL party! :D

Also assuming we can communitate, I'd TOTALLY want to invite Spyro (the Tom Kenny one, not the Elijah Wood) and and Toon Link. What can I say, in a non-creepy way, kids just liven up parties and I'm basically kid enough (ALL NIGHT PLAYING BRAWL, WHAT WHAT) that it'll all be a good time. Maybe Ellie from Last of Us. AND LEE AND CLEMENTINE I FORGOT

On the opposite end, if we're talking adults, I'd probably want to invite like the four dudes from Catherine(Jonny, Vincent, Toby and Orlando) because they're just so lax.

I like the former though because I need Milla to liven up my party and we'd all wear buttons that say how happy we are to be there :D

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Red, or any of the Pokemon game protagonists- Because they'd bring me a birthday present, and that might just be a Pokemon.