What game did you play the most during your childhood

chainer1216

Dec 12, 2009
depends on what you think "kid" means, 10 and under? sonic and knuckles would take the cake, 11-13 would be dominated by pokemon red/blue.

seriously, sometimes when its quiet, i can still hear the music from pokemon off in the distance. THATS how much time i spent playing those games when i was a kid.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
A series of Amiga games like: Rainbow Island, Rick Dangerous II, California Games II, Terry, Italy 1990...

TheMatt

Jan 26, 2009
Final Fantasy the original.

"Oh, your face is dirty, come, wash your face" cookie for anyone who can tell me where in FF that quote is from.

Battle Toads. Nuff said...

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
Super Mario World probably, when I first got my SNES I was on it constantly.

Close second would probably be Pokemon Red or Wayne Gretzky ice hockey on my best friends Sega.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Outside games in my childhood then if you are reffering to console/video games then I can say that it was on my old school Gameboy I played Super Mario the most.Finished it -alot- of times,I can't even remember the number :D

Cobra Kai Knut

Jan 20, 2010
Eye of the Beholder: We were 4 kids from the neighbourhood. My 2 neighbours, my cousin and myself. I was playing, my 1st neighbour was reading the map, my cousin was screaming every time a creep showed up, and my 2nd neighbour just had the job to hit my cousin, so that he would stop screaming ^^. We spent many hours.

Resident Evil: Played through it with another "homeboy". We were 13 or 14 years old I think and beneith watching all (at that time) 6 parts of Nightmare on Elmstreet in a row (after part 3 we started fast forwarding to the most cruel scenes all the time), it was the scariest experience in my childhood.