What game do you LOVE to go back and play?

NewDeadSoul

Aug 22, 2009
This is one of my favorite games and i can't ever get bored so I can go back and play it when ever my choice is Fallout 3 and at close second is Kingdom hearts 2 and golden sun! just want to know what game you go back to play that you love.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
The Jak and Daxter series for PS2. Also i like going back and playing Twisted Metal 2 and hearing Calypso ramble on and truly fucking with the winners of the contest.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Shadow of the Colossus. It's one of the few games I've replayed multiple times over.

Apr 28, 2008
Timesplitters Future Perfect and Timesplitters 2
And its still more fun than 90% of shooters out right now.

Also I'm replaying through Maximo after a nice member here posted something about how to fix a scratched disk. I fixed Maximo with it, and now I'm playing one of the most underrated games of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Songbird-O

Jan 13, 2010
Pokemon Snap. Most replayable three hour game ever.

Also Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword. To me, it has the best replay value I've ever seen in a game.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga:Endless Frontier.

EXCEED FREAKING WHEN!?!??!?

And Fire Emblem.

Both of these games never get old.

TheRocketeer

Intolerable Bore
Dec 24, 2009
Ico. It's one of the best games of the previous or any console generations, and is short enough that you can play through it pretty much whenever you feel like.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Birthright: The Gorgon's Alliance. Nothing like conquering a fantasy world with an army of dwarves.

DeiNile

May 12, 2010
Metal Gear Solid is probably my go-to game. I believe I have played through it over 400 times and it never gets boring.

The Eggplant

May 4, 2010
Golden Sun and any of the Fallouts are all good, but they eat my life.

In terms of games I keep going back to without necessarily playing the storyline of...probably Screed 1, oddly enough. Not doing any of the assassinations (or anything at all, really), but just leaping and climbing wildly around the city. Man, is that fun.

pirate64

Jan 8, 2010
has to be fallout 3. I mostly don't even get far on a save. It's just I find a new cool mod (pc version is da best!!) and start a new save to play though with it e.g. newest one is I got a mod to have a good well made version of clouds buster sword so melee only character it is then lol

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
Half Life 2 and episiodes, from time to time I go back to it.
Also, I have found myself playing every now and then Heavenly Sword

Zetero

Apr 11, 2010
NfS Underground 2, just a awesome game to play again driving around with your new upgraded car.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
The Baldur's Gate Saga.
I've played that game so many times, over and over again.
I love it! To me, it's the best RPG available. Hands down.
There are other good ones, but nothing touches Baldur's Gate.