What Game Have You Completed The Most?

Stalk3rchief

Sep 10, 2008
Well, most would be good old Spyro.
Over 100% [idk how that's possible, but I ran with it]

The most TIMES?
That's a no brainer. CoD4, mostly because it was all I had for awhile [and XBL kept crapping out on me.]

Mar 16, 2009
I've played through Mass Effect to the point where I have enough Shepards for a suicide mission of Zapp Brannigan proportions for the sequels.

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Hmmm... this is a difficult one....
it could be any of the Metal Gear Solids, I've completed all of them multiple times, MGS4 has the least completions and that's at least 3 times.
Could be Halo:CE, completed that quite a lot of times, though not always in the right order.
More recently? I've completed Mass Effect at least 4 times, and I'm half way through another as well as having yet another play through planned after this one.

Edit: Ooh, ooh, or maybe Link's Awakening, man I used to play that game loads.

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
AstorSapolsky said:
I've played through Mass Effect to the point where I have enough Shepards for a suicide mission of Zapp Brannigan proportions for the sequels.
Haha, brilliant. Mass Effect 2 better be good, I've invested far too much time in the first game for it to be bad.

Goodluf

Apr 14, 2009
Hmmm, let's see now...

I have completed Final Fantasy IX four times. There is just something about it that makes me come back to it. Final Fantasy VIII three times. Final Fantasy VII three times. Final Fantasy VI two times. Yes, I'm a FF fan. Deal with it.

I have completed every Ratchet and Clank game for the PS2 for 5 times alteast. It takes a lot of time to buy and upgrade all your weapons to maximum. It's also fun to blow the S**t out of everything with said super weapons once you have them.

Also, I have completed Dawn of War: Dark Crusade with all seven armies. So that would mean I have completed the campaign seven times. It was fun.

Oh yeah, I have completed both the Tombi/Tomba games two times. They were quite creative games.

From the Jak and Daxter games I have completed 2 and 3 three times. I never really got into the first one...

Pokemon Red and Crystal, who knows how many times.
Mass Effect three times.
Spyro 2 and Spyro: Year of the Dragon three times. Such nostalgic games for me.
Jade Cocoon three times.
Kingdom Hearts games three times.

Otterwuff

Jul 27, 2009
If we're going for "spent the most hours in", Morrowind. But finished the most would be Populous: The Beginning.

Doomhammer828

Oct 24, 2008
Star Fox on 64 (A whole bunch, i've pretty much memorized the level structures)
God Of War (3 or 4 times)
RE4

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Kiutu said:
Morrowind, easily.
I had a hard time "starting" Morrowind. First open-world game I ever played. Between exploring it as-is & then adding 10,000 mods, & then trying to see how many NPCs I could kill in god mode, I must have spent a month "doing my own thing" & never touched the story.

Doomhammer828

Oct 24, 2008
Goodluf said:
Hmmm, let's see now...

I have completed Final Fantasy IX four times. There is just something about it that makes me come back to it. Final Fantasy VIII three times. Final Fantasy VII three times. Final Fantasy VI two times. Yes, I'm a FF fan. Deal with it.

I have completed every Ratchet and Clank game for the PS2 for 5 times alteast. It takes a lot of time to buy and upgrade all your weapons to maximum. It's also fun to blow the S**t out of everything with said super weapons once you have them.

Also, I have completed Dawn of War: Dark Crusade with all seven armies. So that would mean I have completed the campaign seven times. It was fun.

Oh yeah, I have completed both the Tombi/Tomba games two times. They were quite creative games.

From the Jak and Daxter games I have completed 2 and 3 three times. I never really got into the first one...

Mass Effect three times.
Jade Cocoon three times.
geez you really get around huh.

I haven't gone through any final fantasy except 10 however i agree with Ratchet and Clank, Kingdom Hearts, Spyro, and Pokemon.

Cutoid

Mar 18, 2008
Atic Atac or Rebelstar :)

In terms of time spent - probably Wizardry7 or X-Com:Apocalypse

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Well, when I was very little, I had a sega Genesis & 7 cartreges. Just 7. It's all Ma would buy me. Gawd knows how many times I've finished Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Spinball, Doctor Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine, Bubsy Bobcat 2, & Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker.

On Playstation, it would be Goldeneye & some Tony Hawk & WWF game I wish I could remember the titles of (friend's console).

On PC I played Dungeon Siege & it's stand-alone expansion 4 times each, American McGee's Alice 5, & Serious Sam II 3 times. No clue on how many times I played 1503 AD, Heroes of Might & Magic 4, or Age of Empires 1.

I force myself not to replay games (or watch movies or read books) twice in a year anymore. I can remember them TOO well & don;t want them to loose their replay value.

Sorry for blathering on & on... :(

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
Mega Man X Collection - I've beaten every game on this collection at least 30 times each. Except for X6 and Battle and Chase. They suck.

Mega Man Anniversary Collection - Same deal as X, only I've played this collection a bit less.

Devil May Cry 4 - Made two files where I've beaten the Bloody Palace with Nero and Dante, and the main game on all difficulties, save for Human and Heaven or Hell. The game does tend to get boring when you're playing on "Easy" mode, or "You die in one hit (but can be revived 3 times) and your gun is pretty much an instant win button" mode.

X-Men Legends - Beaten this at least 12 times. Which is weird because now I can't stand this game's outdated combat system.

X-Men Legends 2 - Soon after I got this game, my standards for gaming increased, making me hate a lot of stuff about the game's combat system.

Starcraft: Brood War - I've had this game for about 8 years, and it was only a few months ago that I managed to unlock the secret mission without using cheats. It feels good to go through the campaign and not reload your save file every time you make a mistake.

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
Call of Duty 2.

I played each difficulty through until I could finish them all. Most of the time I don't repeatedly play games through. I've already proved I can finish the game... Why bother do it again?

When I play a game the second time I usually just play the parts I feel like playing. Or play it in a way that suits me better.

Zelurien

Apr 15, 2009
I've done 3 or 4 full playthroughs of FFVII and 5 or more of RE4 with all the different guns, ending with a particularly pleasing run through with the full upgraded hand cannon.

Goodluf

Apr 14, 2009
Doomhammer828 said:
Goodluf said:
Hmmm, let's see now...

Mass Effect three times.
Jade Cocoon three times.
geez you really get around huh.

I haven't gone through any final fantasy except 10 however i agree with Ratchet and Clank, Kingdom Hearts, Spyro, and Pokemon.
Well yeah, that does seem a lot of playthroughs, but I have had about 12 years time to play these various games. You can achieve many more or less productive things during a time span like that...I had games...and I think I even forgot some games from my list.

Spyro, Pokemon and Ratchet and Clank were THE games I played during my childhood. I had many entertaining evenings playing them. I'm not sure if I have the patience to play them again these days, as they seem a bit more geared towards younger people. Kingdom Hearts on the other hand...