What game have you replayed the most times?

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
Either Metroid Prime or Perfect Cherry Blossom. Although those are pretty closely tied with the original Diablo.

dagens24

Mar 20, 2004
Half Life 2. I just start playing and the next thing I know I'm 3/4 of the way through the game.

Truth Cake

Aug 27, 2010
Mr. Omega said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Way too many times to count.
Great minds think alike, my friend. Love that game...
double ninja'd... damn...

Also KOTOR 2, 1 not so much- probably about 8 or 9 times, it's been a while...

Oh, and DISGAEA! Just the first one though... About 13 or 14 times so far, and still counting

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
MikailCaboose said:
Either Metroid Prime or Perfect Cherry Blossom. Although those are pretty closely tied with the original Diablo.
Oh yeah, forgot about Touhou. Not sure if those count though, seeing as they're only half an hour long. I sank at least 30 hours into Perfect Cherry Blossom, so I'm likely well over 100 hours if you count all the shooters.

gorillahertz

Sep 19, 2010
Soul Reaver: Legacy of Cain. One of the coolest titles for the PS1. I still play it every now and again. And it has one of the most involved/crazy story arcs of any game ever, but you have to grind through like 7(?) games to see it all.

Great opening movie too.

MuppeTeN

Feb 20, 2011
Zelda: LTTP, Yoshi's Island, Metroid, Megaman 2-5, Megaman X till X3, TMNT: Turtles in time.

Those are the most i Replay from once in a while.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Probably Mercenaries: Playground of destruction, I will never get tired of that game.

Also every now and then I replay good ol' Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games from PS1.

darth jacen

Sith Reviewer
Jul 15, 2009
Portal without a doubt, but since it is so short I don't count it here. I'd say KOTOR or COD4, both 4 or 5 times easy.

GodofCider

Nov 16, 2010
Soul Nomad and The World Eaters.

It's cycles are simply too awesome. It still impresses me that after you beat the game, there is literally another 'whole' game back to back; should you decide to travel down the demon cycle.

samjc3

Feb 8, 2011
Thats between Mass Effect 2 and Shadow of the Colossus. I know Ive got at least 12 on ME2, spread across all 3 platforms. And I know my SotC is up there somewhere.

revenge6000

Oct 14, 2009
Mosesj said:
Dragon age. origins. Just play it over and over and over
or dbz budokai 3
Dragon Age is getting up there in replays for me. Even though I do the mage origin almost every time.

ephemeral10

Feb 19, 2011
I've played through Ocarina of Time over 10 times, though not recently... Maybe it's time to pick it up again!