What game have you replayed the most times?

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Well this comes down to short games because they are easy to finish:
- CoD, CoD:UO (probabaly replayed these hundreds of times, it just became a Sunday tradition)
- Hal Life 2 (this one probably comes close to 50 replays, it's just somuch fun)
- Portal (ya this one is just so short you can blast through it in half an hour, the user made map packs probably give you more game time then the original, so thank god for fans)
- Deus Ex (it would rank up much higher if it was a short game, but it's not so it barely reaches the double digits)

- Baldur's Gate(havent done many replays because it's a really really long game(unlike the new breed of RPG's), but the time I spent on it is far beyond everything else)

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Mass effect 1 and 2

over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over EXACTALLY THE SAME WAY......except this time im doing garrus instead of thane

I really should do Liara so I dont have to kill ashley every time

lokialex

Oct 20, 2010
I think it would be a tie between Half Life 2 and M.D.K.
Although I was a lot younger when playing M.D.K. over and over and over again.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
LUNAR 2: Eternal Blue. Man, I never get tired of playing that game. The story is awesome, the graphics are awesome, and the comedy is gut-bustingly funny at times. Not to mention the references - my favorite two are the "Cheers" opening intro lyrics at the bar in East Nota and the Judds (I think it's the Judds, I could be wrong) song reference in the down where they dig the Black Dragon diamonds. Absolutely timeless.

Although MvC3 is getting up there. I'm currently in the process of unlocking as much as I can from Arcade mode and owning with Dante even on Normal Mode. All of his attacks stem from the DMC3 weapons, which adds to the awesomeness that is Dante.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
At a guess, Touhou games, probably Imperishable Night or Perfect Cherry Blossom, or arcade mode on Hisoutensoku. Probably because there are still bigger challenges to attempt, and it's quick.

For playthroughs of long games? Sacrifice, by a long show. Fourth time through it and I still haven't done everything. It just has that much replay value.

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009
The game I've played through the most was Persona 4, with runner's up being Mass Effect 2 and Harvest Moon 64. In fact, I've been coming up on my annual insistence on going through Persona 4 yet again just recently.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
My repeat offenders would have to be:

All the Halo games, especially Halo:CE. Only problem is, once I finish Combat Evolved, I have to work my way through the rest of them!

Half Life 2 and the episodes. OMG just such good games! Each time I play I hope that Ep3 will be there but... alas I am sadly dissapointed.

The original Metal Gear Solid (On PS1 even though I have the Gamecube remake as well) It holds up incredibly well, even today. I have fond memories of this game.

Silent Hill 2. I can only play this now and then, when I'm feeling brave. But it has lost none of it's fear factor!

chronolos

Apr 20, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Way too many times to count.
Yes im not the only one. the game is just so amazing in every way. it taught me how to read 0.o

Janus Zeal

Jan 31, 2011
I've replayed Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars more than I can count. I love both of those game. They were my first two RPGs and great games.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Aside from Tetris and Minesweeper?

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (6 or 7 times, 3 to the end) and Final Fantasy Tactics (5 or 6 times, 3 to the end). No other game comes close.

RogerKevin

Oct 3, 2010
There are several games I replayed the storymode of waay more then I should. MGS2, Killzone, first two Halos, FFIV could be any of them.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Deadrising. I played it to the point where I was number 67 in North America. Good times, good times.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Mass Effect 2

I don't know why I am so addicted to it! I'm going back to playing it right now. I am impatiently awaiting Mass Effect 3 (I know it's a long wait). My FemShep will kick ass, take names, and save mother fudgin' everyone from impending doom!! Or as the counsel said,..

Turian air quotes make me giggle furiously.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
Resident Evil 4

I love this game, most of the replays were for speed runs w/ the Chicago Typewriter, but still :p