What game is the biggest timewaster for you?

Hexadecimal16

Mar 11, 2009
Time spent - Pokemon. I have no idea how much time I've spent playing over the years, but...yeah. It's a lot. Also, Battlefield: Bad Company. I usually start playing online and check the time thinking it's only been two hours at the most. More often than not it turns out that I've been for closer to seven hours. Such a fun time waster.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Most time spent: Either Pokemon or Medieval 2 Total War. Spent weeks playing both games...think ill load up Pokemon right now again.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Starcraft, Unreal Tournament, Diablo II, and WoW were all depressingly excessive, in order of "least terrible" to "most terrible."

Fallout 2 and 3 were quite a bit, but nothing to the point of the, well, "Addiction" that the others were.

MsDevin92

Nov 9, 2008
Guild Wars is slurping up my life like a starving man given a plate of the world's best pasta with his favorite sauce.

Vabbian armor...I just need a few hundred thousand more gold...

Trace2010

Aug 10, 2008
Star Ocean games...now I just buy the guides in order to play with the characters I want- not the "default" characters.

100% story completion is a big time waster.
Sorry inventory/invention screens are another.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Time-wasting games I enjoyed: Final Fantasy Tactics, Pokemon Silver, Hitman: Blood Money, Scarface: The World is Yours, Dragon Ball: AA, and many others. Mostly FFT, though.

TheBXRabbit

Feb 15, 2009
Fallout 3 is so amazingly addicting that everytime I go near it I snap out of a stupor and realize its days later.

As for pure time-wasting fun, my absolute favorite game for that was/is Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction for the last-gen of consoles. I would just boot it up and spend hours demolishing anything and everything I could find, and call in strike teams whenever I felt like a challenge by grabbing civilians, running up sky scrapers, putting them down gently, and watching as they would leap off in terror.

This is why I'm so excited for Prototype. It's got the same people making it, it's got all sorts of cool new ways to play like stealth (it's hard to imagine the Hulk being sneaky), badass new abilities, an even higher level of destruction than Hulk:UD (plus it has gore! Yay!), and massively improved visuals. As long as nothing catastrophic happens, I'm confident that Radical will succeed in bringing sexy back.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
notoriouslynx said:
Darkrai said:
notoriouslynx said:
waste of time: spore
most amount of time: pokemon, i think 600 hours.
Got ya beat. 955+ hours. Too much time EV training for Platinum. lol
Waste of time-Dynasty Warriors
Most time spent-Well Pokemon.
Who are your pokemon? Mine are all evolutions of eevee and a lucario.
My friend has about 1000 hours also. She also has a bunch of eevees, but way higher in level than mine and a lot of other pokemon.
Way too many to name. But some are starters,eevees,and others.

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
The game I've spent the most time on?
DO I have to have finished it?
No?
FFX then. I haven't killed Seymour (Lance...Of...ATROPHY!! DIE!)

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
TheBXRabbit said:
Fallout 3 is so amazingly addicting that everytime I go near it I snap out of a stupor and realize its days later.
Just wait until they finally get rid of that Wall Banger of an ending and let you have some real fun.

doctorwhofan

Mar 20, 2009
Metalchair said:
if ur talkin about a waste of time, id say legendary

if ur talkin bout just one that took up the most amount of time, itd be Oblivion, clocked over 300 hundred on that
Agreed.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
Morrowind and Diablo 2. Morrowind is amazing to play, but it's so hard to level up or get from one point to another. I just end up wasting too much time with that game... Diablo 2 just has a lot of grinding (until you're skilled enough to handle Duriel I had to roam around a lot...)