What game makes you rage?

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
pyrosaw said:
Also, the OP's avatar is very....nice.
Yeah, she's got a nice set of guns.

OT: I just played God of War again; those fucking spinning blade columns. But alot of GoW's frustrating moments gave the game it's charm.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Any CoD game. When I get pwned too badly I start raging. Luckily I can keep from taking it out on fellow players (ie. screaming in the mic).

CleverNickname

Sep 19, 2010
Team Fortress 2
I'm always on a team full of complete idiots, every single time. If I'm medic, I'm alone when it counts; if I'm Engineer I'm ferrying morons to the frontlines (where I shotgun half the other team to death on my own...); if I'm Heavy, the medic ignores me and nobody comes along on a push; if I'm Scout nobody moves up when I ninja-cap.

I don't have it installed at the moment. Did wonders for my mental health. :)

pyrosaw

Mar 18, 2010
Casual Shinji said:
pyrosaw said:

OT: I just played God of War again; those fucking spinning blade columns. But alot of GoW's frustrating moments gave the game it's charm.
HHEEEEEYYYYYOOOOO!

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
Casual Shinji said:
pyrosaw said:

Ninja'd me. That whole level took me two goddamn hours to finish.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Red Dead Redemption, the fucking duels. I NEVER win. And because of that, I can't finish the last mission.

purpleflamingo

Dec 18, 2010
Monster Hunter Tri online...

Can anyone on my team besides me stay alive???!!!

That and the apprentice on Soul Calibur IV
sooooooo overpowered

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Pretty much any game with an online component, most recently TF2 (LEARN TO MEDIC!!!!) and Monday Night Combat (why...why are you all so much better than me!?!). Starcraft 2 was another offender, but I've learned my lesson and stick to custom maps now. I've also just stopped play CoD Blops all-together. Soothing.

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
oreopizza47 said:
Most prominent example in my mind is the WWE Smackdown vs. Raw games.
This. More specifically in Road to Wrestlemania when there is a situation where you aren't supposed to win, therefore you can't win! I'll hit a finisher 4 times but still can't get the damn 3 count. Then once I realize what I have to do I just set the controller down and wait for the opponent to actually try some offense. (Or the opposite happens and every attack is reversed. Equally infuriating)

Casual Shinji said:
The only time I've broken a controller was during those God Damned spinning blades.

Wolfpocalypse

Nov 18, 2009
street fighter iv more and more up till the new ae edition.... heck im raging right now! damm you capcom.... heck i still love it :D everyone sucks except for 4 characters now? fireballs are finished? kens the best shoto again? yun and all his bs is as strong as ever? and whats that his brother yang is possibly even better?!?!?........damm they treat me bad and i love it lol

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Street Fighter IV
Same, I bought the game about a year after it came out. So everyone else was really good online. I played for almost two weeks and then quit. I cannot maneuver the analog stick correctly to save my life. So many accidental jumps, and the people I played were damn sure to capitalize. I was going to try to get better, but then I saw where a new version of the game was coming out in a few weeks. I figured there wouldn't be many people online for SFIV after that, so I haven't played it since.

That was a bad buy.

Azure Knight-Zeo

Jun 7, 2010
Most games on my PC. Whenever I play some Left 4 Dead, Modern Warfare, or TF2 it crashes, on the first two my computer shuts down by itself while in game, on TF2 it says "Hl2.exe has stopped working". It just pisses me off when something doesn't work right.

Also on the note of something not working right, Sonic 2006, I haven't played it but just it's existance offends me. I was thinking about remaking it so that it's actually good.