what game needs to die and go away.

No-Superman10

Sep 6, 2008
Angerwing said:
No-Superman10 said:
Angerwing said:
This thread just seems like flame-bait to me.

OT: Crash Bandicoot and Spyro need to be stopped, their current developers fired, and all copies recalled with a 200% refund. This abomination shall not continue.
You realise Naughty dog havn't made a Crash bandicoot game since 2006 right?
Naughty Dog haven't made a Crash Bandicoot game since 1999.

The new developers, however, are continuing to this day, with the most recent release being May this year. And THEIR games are terrible.

I'm a Naughty Dog fan, but the franchise should have died when they stopped working on it.
Ah yes i forgot about Travellers Tales, i thought they went bust though.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Halo. Final Fantasy. Warcraft. Sonic. Grand Theft Auto. F.E.A.R. Fallout. Metal Gear. Most fighting games. The Sims. Call of Duty.

To name a few....

Continuity

May 20, 2010
Call of duty modern warfare series needs to die and go away - preferably taking all the players with it. its a retrograde step from the previous instalments of the COD series and a worrying trend, plus loads of jerks play it.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Call of Duty... Or at least keep it to the consoles, because the amount of PC gamers it has made into idiots is amazing. At least they'll hopefully get bored of Bad Company 2 soon and go back to their "knifff insta-hedshot LOL dude so cool combat simulation noob-pwning game".

I would like sports games to come out every 2-3 years. Instead of making an entire new game, just release a massive roster or whatever update every year and charge $15 for that or something. It would save a ton of resources environmentally. Update the other games that you still sell on the shelves (e.g. NHL 10.5). Then pop out a completely new game only when you've made substantial changes to the features.

Of course, this won't happen because they make a ton of money by releasing a new one once a year.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
Mario Kart. Both the DS and Wii versions are too focued on the casual gamer and punish you for being good at the game. Blue Shell and Bullet Bill I'm looking at you. >_>

UnwishedGunz

Apr 24, 2009
all i know is that fable 3 is coming out and i didnt even play part 2 yet...if i am somehow unable to play fable 2 then i hope it goes away >:O

snow

Jan 14, 2010
Left 4 Dead.

I was one of the many that were butt-hurt when they decided to unleash L4D2 upon the world... I ended up somehow getting a copy of it from a friend who bought one of those 4 packs. I played it for a week, and most of the time it was single player just to see the maps.

Any attempt to play online campaign or versus mode left me with a bitter taste in my mouth for mankind.

Valve will have to change the game around completely in order to get a purchase from me, but they'd never do that seeing as how any drastic change will irk fans of the game.

OmegaXzors

Apr 4, 2010
I personally would like to take Valve's developing license away from them. The only decent games worth maybe playing was Half-Life. Portal, Team Fortress 2, and especially Left 4 Dead are fanboy covered messes. I don't want a slice of that cake. (If someone quotes me to say "the cake is a lie," a puppy dies.)

Other than that, I personally would like Call of Duty to slow down. I haven't owned anything past Call of Duty 3 and that game sucked. Modern Warefare 2 was kind of fun but it got stale.

Also, MMORPG's need to fade off. All MMO's eventually die, anyway.

Kwoodchuck

May 11, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Kwoodchuck said:
IF THEY EVER MAKE A TWILIGHT GAME.

OT: Rythum games. Rockband is okay, still deserves death, but deserves it the least of the bunch. I mean come on, DJ Hero?

im making a point. im not useing caps to just use them. im going to be potentially angry

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
OmegaXzors said:
I personally would like to take Valve's developing license away from them. The only decent games worth maybe playing was Half-Life. Portal, Team Fortress 2, and especially Left 4 Dead are fanboy covered messes. I don't want a slice of that cake. (If someone quotes me to say "the cake is a lie," a puppy dies.)

Other than that, I personally would like Call of Duty to slow down. I haven't owned anything past Call of Duty 3 and that game sucked. Modern Warefare 2 was kind of fun but it got stale.

Also, MMORPG's need to fade off. All MMO's eventually die, anyway.
GW2 will redefine and save MMORPGS!

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I just want to put in that Sonic is actually made for 12 year olds.
Sega said so. [http://kotaku.com/5336675/sega-impossible-to-please-all-sonic-fans-with-one-sonic-game] Thought you'd like to know.

Anyway.
As much fun as the Pokemon games are, it's getting silly now.
I thought Ruby and Sapphire's additions were a few too many, so now that there's two more sets after that, I think catching 'em all might take just a little too long.
The remakes were a step in the right direction, with the new moves and stuff, but the first two lots were quite enough, thank you.

Nin9Worlds

Jun 7, 2010
meowman said:
Final Fantasy and Sonic the Hedgehog. I doubt anyone will disagree with the second, but the first... I'd better go get my fanboy spray.
Sonic 4 is the last chance for me, if its nothing short than a bombastic and refreshing return to form...the hedgehog should get put down.

I loved Sonic so much on my Megadrive, why did Sega have to brutalize my adolescence memories :(

random980

Apr 5, 2010
Monster Hunters, they have there third game on wii now and they all look terrible and repetitive (even look at the zero punctuation review) (and im not basing it on that review either I HAVE played and disliked the series),

and also COD should be stopped, its fan base is mainly made of mindless idiots.