What Game(s) do you wish had a sequel? Or a remake?

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
smartengine said:
likalaruku said:
I want TellTale to make an episodic series out of Grimm Fandango.

I'd also like a retextured PC port of Goldeneye & Silent Hill 1.
AH finally someone who remembers Grim Fandango. IT NEEDS A SEQUEL
Too bad no one plays point and click adventures.
Click-&-Point needs a revival.

Hidden_Agenda

Jul 3, 2010
Ubisoft's Dark Messiah of Might and MAgic needs a sequel or a remake...

Single player was fun, never got into multi-player.

Main issue I had with the game was the crashing issue. After every bloody level it seemed as if they forgot something and boom! It crashed...
Boot it up and continue, to have it crash at the next level...

Besides the constant crashing at the ending, it was a rather fun game.

smartengine

Mar 23, 2010
likalaruku said:
smartengine said:
likalaruku said:

Exactly, too many "realistic shooters" around now days it's starting to look like soaps (you saw one you saw them all)
Tell Tale games is making an effort but they have removed the point aspect from Sam and Max season 3 (because of the PS3 version) and they reduced the clicking mostly to important items.

RipperSU

Nov 20, 2009
I'd love to get my hands on Black Mesa (the much anticipated HL1 remake) though that doesn't seem like happening. As a previous poster mentioned, Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 would be excellent. In terms of sequels, Baldur's Gate and Fear Effect could use sequels.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
smartengine said:
likalaruku said:
smartengine said:
likalaruku said:

Exactly, too many "realistic shooters" around now days it's starting to look like soaps (you saw one you saw them all)
Tell Tale games is making an effort but they have removed the point aspect from Sam and Max season 3 (because of the PS3 version) and they reduced the clicking mostly to important items.
Perhaps if enough people bring that up in the forums, they'll make the environment in season 4 a little more interactive. For season 3, I think they're just trying to prove that they can do something different.

RedBeta22

Aug 28, 2008
Freedom Fighters. Awesome game. Why are we getting a sequel to Kane and Lynch instead of Freedom Fighters 2? WTF?

Both games are from io interactive.

iano128

Jul 9, 2010
I don't know if many people will remember this game as it's an lesser know PSone game but I think Warzone 2100 could definitely do with either a direct sequel were you fight new enemies or the same ones but at a different point in time a few years down the road or even completely switch the whole game up by playing as the enemy instead. The game had so many things right for a first release its amazing no one ever made a remake or sequel. Any one else agree or was I the only one to spend countless hours replaying levels late in the game to just barely beat the clock and destroy the enemy bases.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
A Sequel to the original Dawn Of War as in an expansion by RELIC
Also, a sequel to the original AVP series by Monolith.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
HG131 said:
Miumaru said:
Sonic Adventure. One of the few post Genesis good Sonic series.
Ummm... Sonic Adventure 2 came out in 01. As for me, I want a Marathon Remake, perhaps in the Source Engine.
So? I think 9 years is not too small a time to hope for a Sonic Adventure 3.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Eternal Darkness need a remake, or at least an enhanced version for the Wii, or full HD graphics for the bigger consoles. It's one of those games that really doesn't need a sequel, but needs to be revisited.

To me, it's one of, if not THE, most unique games to come to the GameCube. I easily finished that game like 6 or 7 times, no joking. The first 3 were to uncover the 3 different endings and I wanted more, so I finished it 3 more times. After that, I dont remember playing it more of it, but to me, it was one of the best games the Cube had to offer. I'm sad that my Wii doesn't play that game correctly... no more Edgar Allan Poe quote at the beginning kind of ruins the experience... no music = no mood... no Eternal Darkness...

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
SWAT 5! Or at least some sort of rebirth of the franchise

TES 5! I want to roam around the country side doing nothing for hours on hours again and then spending 3 days installing and testing hundreds of mods!

Fallout 5!(4 if not counting New Vegas) Above comment except change 'country side' to 'nuclear wasteland' and 'doing nothing' to 'searching for ammo'

SMT: Persona 5! I swear to God if I don't hear any news about it at TGS, I'll *insert threat to Atlus here*

Im trying to think of more 5th entries in series :p