What Game Should Be Remade?

AMX58

Jan 27, 2010
Winback Covert Operations

if you do not remember it google it or wikipedia it

TiefBlau

Apr 16, 2009
Two words: Deux Ex.

I have a feeling the new prequel won't do it justice, and no one knows this game anyways.

Whatever Bioshock was, this is way better.

shaboinkin

Apr 13, 2008
jef91 said:
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Half-Lif-

Oh wait, some modders are working on that... hopefully

Golden Eye: 007, mainly because of its controls and AI intelligence.
Modders are also working on that! There's actually a functioning multiplayer mode out already. If no one's heard of it yet, moddb.com is a great place to get mods for your games (especially the hl series or anything made using the source engine).
It's called Goldeneye source, a Half-life 2 mod.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source

TheCake66

Nov 22, 2009
No... No game should ever be remade ever, in fact when I become president there will be a zero tolerance rule for the video game industry that will penalize remakes with horrific torture and death.
Same goes for the Hollywood.

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Half-Lif-

Oh wait, some modders are working on that... hopefully

Golden Eye: 007, mainly because of its controls and AI intelligence.
I agree and I like your application of RAS Syndrome. My vote is for Bloodwake. They could almost make that a worthwhile game if they tried

DARKLARK

Jul 30, 2008
The old NES Metal Gear games but with the mgs 4 engine
Blasto
FFVII
thats all I can think of for now

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Final Fantasy VII, absolutely. Freaking Square Enix usually thinks with their wallets, and now that there's something that would sell like crazy and that fans actually want, they don't do it. Morons.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
You know what crossed my mind the other day. This game. I think a modern version would be cool.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
AMX58 said:
Winback Covert Operations

if you do not remember it google it or wikipedia it
Holy shit, someone else who knows of it. I fucking loved that game, me and my friends rented it on a whim one day way back when and we got hooked on it since. So much fun and a pretty kick ass third person shooter for its time. I played the N64 version which from what I heard is arguably the better than the PS2.