What game universe would you love to live in?

Croaker42

Feb 5, 2009
I was always partial to the front mission environment. Though honestly its our world with a little more strife and wanzers. You know any world where I would have the opportunity to pilot a robotic battle frame would be sweet.

Tamrial would be ok.
Forgotten Realms campaign setting.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Pokemon.

Sure, there are occasional threats of apocalypse, or Team rocket/Magma/Galazy blowing up stuff, but still, seems pleasant place enough to visit or even live in.

Plus I could get some pokemon for myself.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
Left 4 Dead 2. I like to kill zombies, more fun than it is safe.

After all when I die I can just pop out of another random closet later on. It's more like sleep than it is death in that game.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
I'd say The Elder Scrolls' tamriel but it seems overly dangerous to me.

Final Fantasy would be alright.

CymTyr

Mar 22, 2009
I would love to live in Middle Earth, after the whole "the One Ring must be destroyed" thing.

I'd love to hang out with hobbits and the remaining elves, maybe find a nice elven wife, you know that sort of thing.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
El Poncho said:
Pokemon, it would be awesomesauce.
Yeah, i'd love to live in a world where the rats are the size of small dogs, a bunch of freakin' dragons are everywhere, a pokemon can unleash 10K volts out of the sky or their body at a whim, and people have effectively cockfights with them any time someone looks at them funny.

Oh how much fun it would be...

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Plurralbles said:
El Poncho said:
Pokemon, it would be awesomesauce.
Yeah, i'd love to live in a world where the rats are the size of small dogs, a bunch of freakin' dragons are everywhere, a pokemon can unleash 10K volts out of the sky or their body at a whim, and people have effectively cockfights with them any time someone looks at them funny.

Oh how much fun it would be...
But most of the pokemon are friendly, and battle for you so the cockfighting is ok. In pokemon land 10k volts can't kill you. The dragons are usually rare or in caves. Also, I'm sure if you are a trainer you will want to fight:|

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Sims 3 if I understood the language and still had acess to the cheats bar

Money and instant "love" relations with whomever I fancied? Hot damn!

Of course, if I got bored of the never-ending midsummer suburbia, I could quiet easily destroy the place and turn it into a tynrannical kingdom.

I mean, I CONTROL HOW HUNGRY THEY ARE! I could starve them in an instant! BWHAHAHA

BOW BEFORE THE GREAT PLUMB-BOB MANIAC!

Danglybits

Oct 31, 2008
Really, none of them. I'm not a stalwart hero of the land, nor am I a powerful villain. I'm an average citizen and in most videogames, life for the average citizen sucks. I'm trying to think of a universe I could conceivably survive in, much less enjoy. Can't do it. Not if I'm going to have to be myself. Maybe MGS; ordinary people don't get blown up in that world as often. If I get to be a hero, then take your pick. FFVI and VII's worlds might be interesting. World of Warcraft, depending on the race. MGS because I would love to be on the ground floor of some of those conspiracies; and who knows, I might even be able to help make them make sense. Maybe DAO. Maybe.

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
Dungus said:
Everyone at some point fantasises about living in another kind of world, after watching a movie, or playing a game, reading a book..

Now, there are countless game universes, Warcraft, Half-life, Fallout, anything. But which one would you really like to visit, or even live in? Not as the protagonist, per se, but as yourself.

I know I'd love to take a walk on Korriban in the Sith ruins from KotOR.

What about you?
You should also make a thread about what universes you wouldn't want to live in...I mean think about all the fucked up shit that happens in game universes....so question?

Would you "really" want to live in those worlds under "those" conditions...0o