what game world you like to live in?

jhoroz

Mar 7, 2012
Darks63 said:
So nobody has said the DOA universe yet then I will and for obvious reasons:)

seriously though prolly Saints row universe.
Until you find out
FrozenCones said:
jhoroz said:
This:

Purely to just how bat-shit insane the entire level and overall game is.
Son of a-

That was what I thought of straight away.

Granted i'd probably just spend most of the time in that hippy chicks mind bouncing around the room and smoking hookah.
Until you find out that the "hippie chick" has a room in her mind with repressed memories of the time she let all those children from the orphanage she once took care of, burn to death inside, by mistake, and all that laughing you've been hearing throughout the entire level is actually their cries of anguish.

....So yeah...

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
SajuukKhar said:
Elder scrolls, because then I get to have CHIM, and just create w/e the fuck I want with my mind.

I could have ALL of your worlds in mine, and still have room left over.
Pretty much this. Or if the going Meta thing is cheating in this little forum question, that I'd, embarrassingly, have to say I'd want to live in almost any one of the japanese developer Illusion's games... except of course THAT one, and THAT one.

Whitbane

Apathetic...
Mar 7, 2012
World of Warcraft universe. I'd be that really disgruntled warrior that would constantly belittle your abilities and hand you mundane quests that would offer nothing but low level green items. However, over time, as you completed the quests, I'd warm up to you before brutally beating you down with one attack and laugh in your face.

Also, Draenei and Night Elves are pretty hot. That's a bonus.

Maybe Tauren too.

/shrug

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Probably Mass Effect.

Hot space babes, and all that. Yeah, that was my first thought, and so was your's.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
I'm sure it's been said, many many times, as it always is in these threads, but it's my first choice too;

POKEMON.

-It's enough like our world to be comfortable, yet slightly more technologically advanced

-Nothing truly horrific ever seems to happen, or at least, go unfixed for more than a few hours

-Fantastic environments and metropolises to explore

-MAGICAL MONSTERS WITH HUMAN-RIVALING INTELLIGENCE THAT A TEN YEAR OLD CAN EASILY LEARN TO TRAIN

-Fuck yeah