What game would you make a sequel/reboot to?

Indy11

Jun 17, 2010
EARTHBOUND! EARTHBOUNDEARTHBOUNDEARTHBOUNDEARTHBOUNDEARTHBOUNDEARTHBOUND
AND I would bring it to the states this time.... legally...

arvator

Oct 29, 2011
A sequel to Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Or, possibly another Ogre Battle in line with the first one. Both great games that hardly anyone has seemed to play.

ACman

Apr 21, 2011
System Shock.

God those games scared the crap out of me back in the day. Haunted spaceships done properly with pacing and tension like what dDead space should be but really isn't.

Close Combat series. An realistic, real-time tactics simulation that could really do with a massive graphics and interface overhaul.

Planescape. Somebody please bring that setting back.

X-wing/Tie fighter. Wingcommander. Privateer. Elite. Seriously lucasarts? where is the
Starwars: Corellian Trader game that I have been waiting 2 decades for? Why does every one assume that I want to be a fucking Jedi? I don't want to be Obiwan or Luke I want to be Han or Lando or IG-88 or Boba-fett making runs between Star Destroyers or Old Republic Police or whatever.

.... I like space.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
Soxafloppin said:
Legacy of Kain.

I have a feeling it would be all "god of war-y", in terms of game play. Not a bad thing but that's how I see it going.
Ninja'd only if you agreed to add Soul Reaver to the list. I'd love to see the entire series get a painstakingly-done HD makeover, possibly with a deeper storyline that doesn't end on such an...odd cliffhanger like it did.

Other than that...lesse, reboot the Pokemon Franchise, say "fuck you" to the portables, make it into a gigantic MMO, and just release a new expansion at the exact same speed the portable games have been going. Oh, and make sure the MMO didn't have subscription fees. Pay once and play forever! So it'd be just like the games as they are now, except better graphics, better storyline, much more easily accessible community, AND YOU CAN FINALLY GO TO ALL REGIONS IN ONE GAME!

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
I say this whener one of these threads come up,
Fucking Dungeon Keeper 3
They lure us into thinking there will be a third, and then just not have it!
EDIT:
zerobudgetgamer said:
-pokesnip-
This would be amazing. Just thought I'd say.

efAston

Sep 12, 2011
Shoggoth2588 said:
I'd like to remake some of the FPS titles from the mid/late 90's like Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, Dikatana, etc. I don't remember if it was an FPS but Shadows of the Empire would also be great if it was remade.

Also, I'd love to see Zelda 2: Link's Adventure be remade into a JRPG similar to Tales of Phantasia.
Did you ever play Tenebræ? I've probably spent more time playing Quake than any other game, because of that front-end. You can still get it from File Planet but it doesn't work on Windows 7 (currently trying to figure out how to compile it for Linux).

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
ok, i heard sequels to:

earthbound, Lost vikings, eternal darkness, system-shock,and planescape! these i want to see!

Glowbug

Jul 10, 2011
Going to squirrel it and say a sequel to a mod of a game (like DOTA 2) that was based around Firefly.

I just want a firefly game.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
I'd love an HD remake of GTA San Andreas.
Or a proper sequel to 2007's Crackdown, nothing at all like that mediocre game that for some reason calls itself "Crackdown 2."

Quaade

Jun 20, 2010
I'd make a sequel to Oni, I'd love to see what happens after you take down the system and the ways the world has to adjust to the new reality.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Wolf-AUS said:
Star Wars Battlefront, I'd give a very large sum of money to see a third installment in that series.
This.
Or turn it into a series of "Battlefront" games...

William Fleming

Mar 6, 2011
Soxafloppin said:
Legacy of Kain.

I have a feeling it would be all "god of war-y", in terms of game play. Not a bad thing but that's how I see it going.
Exactly as what I was going to say.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
The Longest Jounrey series reboot. As a crpg. I'm aware about "The Secret World" being produced, but until i'll play it...

Aug 1, 2010
I desperate want an HD sequel to Darkwatch.

I still adore the original, but this time of vampires and undead would be the perfect for a new one!

IzisviAziria

Nov 9, 2008
Wow. I was fully expecting to have this ninja'd by now, considering we're damn near onto page three.

My vote goes to Freelancer.

Second pick goes to this guy, who did indeed ninja me

bakan said:
KotoR 3 - come on, no MMORPG
Also bakan, I have good news: I believe this winter, sometime around holiday season, they're planning to release a new Neverwinter game.

edit: link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverwinter_%28video_game%29

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I want a sequel to
Gotcha Force (More mech design, less muppet voices and more variation to the mission.)

Phantasy Star Zero (ALOT more character creation but not too much like the Universe series. Also give a save option in that 100 floor tower and less random generated maps and more larger size rooms. Lastly more armours and weapons.)

Phantasy Crash
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Time Splitter

I want to see a reboot well a ported version to Infinite Space well a console version (since it's on the DS). This way the turn-base battle is more complex than the rock-paper-scissor statery and being able to customize your spaceship (change the colour scheme, add stuff onto it and etc).