What games are you currently anticipating?

Scumpernickle

Sep 16, 2009
None. Every time I get hyped over a game it either turns out to be generally bad or it is completely not what I expected said game to be like. I usually just wait until it's had a fair amount of time to get reviewed and discussed before I get excited.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Darksiders 2, literally thats it. I'm a big fan of the artist and the game was surprisingly fun and well made.

I think Im just about the only person who's excited to get it however. I don't know anyone except 1 person who played it and he didn't finish it ....because my Xbox 360 redringed while he was playing it.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Watch Dogs, Dishonored, and Bioshock Infinite. And Borderlands 2, but mostly because a friend is looking forward to playing it multiplayer.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
Sleeping Dogs
Hitman Absolution
Guild Wars 2
Baldur's gate enhanced edition
New Tomb raider

I never played the original Baldur's Gate for long, so I'll do it when it comes out. Guild Wars 2 is probably the one I'm most excited about.

Eduku

Sep 11, 2010
Sleeping Dogs
Guild Wars 2

Well, that's kind of it, really. There aren't really any other games coming out this year that really caught my interest, sadly.

Kentr_Wrolfsong

Aug 22, 2011
Shadowrun Returns
Cyberpunk
Tomb Raider
Wasteland 2
Dead State
The Last of Us
Assassin's Creed 3
Next Dragon Age game
Bioshock Infinite
Dishonored
Guild Wars 2
Resident Evil 6

I'm sure I'll only buy a fraction of them at release and wait for Steam sales for the others, though.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Torchlight 2
Guild Wars 2
Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault
Sly 4

These are the 4 games that I really want to play. I have already pre-ordered one of them and place them over all other games in terms of priority of buying. Assuming I have extra money, I'll look into Borderlands 2, Dishonored or Watch Dogs, but that's unlikely.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Immediately: Darksiders 2. Dark Souls. Might go for Sleeping Dogs (to support Square*Enix's LACK OF a one month delay (looking at you here, Ubisoft)), assuming it's good.

Annnd that's about it for August.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Dishonoured (cautiously)
Resident Evil 6 (really cautiously)
The Last of Us
Watch Dogs (if it comes out this generation)
Okami HD
Skies of Arcadia HD (thats a thing right? I'm pretty sure I didn't dream that announcement)

I'm sure there is other stuff that'll tempt me, but thats all I can think of at the moment.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
The current games I am anticipating for this year and next year are Dishonored, Assassins Creed III, X-COM:Enemy Unknown, Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, Sleeping Dogs, Beyond: Two Souls, and Bioshock Infinite. The upcoming months are going to put quite a strain on my wallet.

Blue Jay

May 13, 2012
Watch Dogs
Tomb Raider
Borderlands 2
Halo 4
Darksiders 2
The Last Of Us
and Bastion 2 even though that might not happen I just hope it will.

thespyisdead

Jan 25, 2010
Castle story... if you haven't heard of it, check their kickstarter

also Path of Exile, but i already have beta access :/

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
NO particular order;

Pokemon B&W 2,
Bioshock: Infinite,
Assassin's Creed 3,
Final Fantasy Versus XIII,
Kingdom Hearts 3(which we were promised would see progress after vs xiii)
Paper Mario: Sticker Star,
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon,
Pikmin 3,
Persona 5,
Persona 4: Arena (It's in the mail as we speak),
The Last of Us
Watch Dogs,
Rayman: Legends,
Both new Super Mario Bros.

I likely forgot a few.