What games are you playing now to pass the time?

ward.

Aug 6, 2008
Heroes of might and magic IV is always waiting for me when I have a spare minute.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
Whenever I just want to pass some time, I fire up the ol' NES emulator and play it with my playstation controller. My life completely changed once I got that adaptor allowing me to use playstation controllers on my PC, emulators are so much more enjoyable when not played with a keyboard. And NES games are so easy to pick up and play and most of them are pretty short, so they are great timekillers. Thirty minutes is enough for a run through Contra.

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Morrowind. Although I'm having trouble fitting worthwhile portions of Morrowind into my oh-so-busy schedule of walking the dog and staring aimlessly into the fridge.

Graustein

Jun 15, 2008
Ultrajoe post=9.72799.773789 said:
After viewing this thread, im going to play that walking time-sink that is morrowind.
It walks?
I must play this walking game!

For me, it's Diablo 2, whatever RPG/platformer I happen to have on my emulator at the time, or SSBM. Not the latter now that my brother's lent it to a friend without asking me. The lameass

K.os Theory

Nov 28, 2007
playing through Fable for the first time ( and kinda enjoying it ), also really enjoying Pure ( but I'm just wishing for a new SSX Tricky to come out )...oh yeah also playing Brothers in Arm - Hells Highway ( never played any of the originals but I'm really enjoying it )

CartoonHead

Jun 12, 2008
Force Unleashed and Mercs 2. I just got back from holidaying in Thailand and now im back in the UK so had to buy these to give my thumbs something to do.
I...I'm so very bored! ::sobs::

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
WoW, if that counts. If not, Gears.

Me and my buddy are picking up an N64 and Gamecube when we next visit home. We have a list of games put together that we're gonna try to beat. All of which are the best platformers, action/adventure, and Metroid Prime games for their respective systems.

Yeah, I didn't want to say FPS because the only one we're playing is Metroid.

Piphchan

Aug 20, 2008
Working my way through maniac mode in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Let me tell you it takes a lot of patience... but it's fun in a sado-masochistic way

Cool_Pat

Aug 11, 2008
Waryhammer online
GTAIV
Oblivion
Omega (rogue type game - I just found the pc version with graphics like the amiga had - it's a walk down memory lane :p )

astaldodhol

Sep 10, 2008
I play Everquest II to pass the time. I haven't really been playing anything else lately because I have to take care of my boyfriends guild the whole time. If I don't have the time or patience I play Loco-Roco.
I need more games. ;__;

Robyrt

Aug 1, 2008
Nothing eats up unknown quantities of free time like Rock Band 2.
If I were still into WOW, that would count too - but I am free of those shackles now.

Dutt

Aug 9, 2008
Guitar Hero III- 360
TNA iMPACT - 360
ESIV Oblivion - 360
Dragon Quest VI - SNES (emulation)

Beowulf DW

Jul 12, 2008
Tales of Phantasia (GBA).

I bought it a few years ago, I liked it, but I never finished it. I decided to get that out of the way, because finishing the games/books that I buy is a matter of personal pride.