What games are you replaying at the moment?

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven. Always loved the classic hack-and-spell games. There's something satisfying and timeless about ascending from clod-with-rusty-dagger to Nietzschean ubermensch.

X-COM: UFO Defense. Doesn't count as a replay since I never actually played it back in the day. Why doesn't somebody make a game like this nowadays? It rocks harder than 98% of the alien invasion games out there and it's, what, like fifteen years old now?

Following the announcement of Diablo III, me and some buddies blew the dust off our original 1996 Diablo games and cranked through on bnet together. We're going to do Diablo II soon.

OnlyWonderBoy

Jun 11, 2008
Kingdom Hearts. Needed a good PS2 game to take with me to my Grandma's otherwise technology inept house.

Solo508

Jul 19, 2008
Its funny you should ask this, I just installed Assassins Creed again last night after having the urge to play it again. I just forgot about the huge unskippable cut scenes and fucking about you have to do to get to the only part thats actually fun; running about the citys. Yahtzee explains it best in his review. :)

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Just completed the original Silent Hill on the PSX. That game rules. Still as creepy as ever. Especially the soundtrack. I've just bought the official player's guide off of ebay so I'll be using that to help me quickly get all 4 endings.

sicDaniel

Mar 30, 2008
I am playing Fable:TLC again on my Xbox. This time I do a good will-user. And perhaps this time I can finally complete the game. I really don´t like the end of the game, the last parts of the storyline and the villain are a melting pot of cliche and shit.
The developers seem to have totally forgotten to introduce that guy, or give him even the tiniest bit of backstory. He just pops up in about 3/4 of the game, Hey there i´m the bad guy by the way.

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
Starcraft and Turok evolution...
i miss being able to run up behind a patrol unit and chop a guys arm off and blast the other ones with a shotgun.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
I'm playing Mass Effect through again too, since I got most of the way through my second go and then just seemed to give up. I've come back to it now, with a burning passion for gamerscore!

Also, you could say I'm replaying Kingdom of Loathing, since I ascended recently and I'm completing my second Hardcore run.

mark_n_b

Mar 24, 2008
There are soooo many games out there, who has the time to re-play any?

I do hit FFVII for replays all the time. There is a lot of loving nostalgia in that title for me, and you can play it in under thirty hours if you really want to.

Bigfatstupid

Aug 8, 2008
I'm actually replaying Kingdom Hearts 2. I just felt like beating up a horde of bad guys without any pointless gore and blood. What better game than this?

Llasnad

Aug 6, 2008
CV: SOTN, Demon's Crest, Einhander, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, and Suikoden 1 & 2. Each one of them is a great game, and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed them, except for SOTN which I remember quite well why I enjoyed it.

I recently finished plaything Final Fantasy 1, 4(2), 5, and 6(3). 1 and 4 on Gameboy Advance. 5 and 6 on Playstation.

Lt. Sera

Apr 22, 2008
Fallout Tactics
Jagged Alliance 2
Titan Quest

I'll probably get back to Oblivion some time soon too.