What games do you flat-out suck at?

logiman

Aug 8, 2008
I don`t play sports games, so I`m pretty sure I suck at them and also I`m bad a racers..good at MMORPG`s (PvP/E), Figherts and decent at FPS`s

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
The old Mortal Kombats. I could barely beat the AI in those games. They'd do that stupid punch move that takes out half your health and that would be it. Fatalities and special moves? Fagettaboutit. I could barely punch in those games, nonetheless pull off super-combo fatalities.

aether-x3

Jul 15, 2010
Metal Gear Solid Series, Resonance Of Fate, Devil May Cry series and I used to be really bad at Fallout 3.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Any- racing game, Tactics game, most RTSs (although I love the genre the AI ruins my tactical advantage of superior brainpower because they are so godd*mn stupid), a lot of rpgs (I have to cheat :( ) and most FPSs online (except TF2)

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Zeromaeus said:
The old Mortal Kombats. I could barely beat the AI in those games. They'd do that stupid punch move that takes out half your health and that would be it. Fatalities and special moves? Fagettaboutit. I could barely punch in those games, nonetheless pull off super-combo fatalities.
I could never remember how the hell to do combos or finishing moves or anything so I never played it much

LitleWaffle

Jan 9, 2010
Not entirely sure on that matter. Normally, when I find a game i'm horrible at. I will no-life the bullocks out of it until I get the hang of it. Then I start doing decent.

Though the hardest one to no-life learn so far would be starcraft 2.
Soooo much to that game.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Pixeljunk Monsters. I played it constantly all week and I've only gotten THREE rainbows. If I knew that the only way to progress in the game was through perfect runs, I never would have bought it.

StonkThis

Aug 12, 2009
Starcraft 2. I just started, but still, I suck....

Which reminds me... If anyone wanted to be a sparring partner or whatever you wanna call it with a random person (ie, me) to help me get a bit better, send me a message, it would be really appreciated. /endadvertisement

micky

Apr 27, 2009
salvagebar said:
Counterstrike.

I played that game nightly for 5, 6 months, and just never got the rhythm of it. If my roommate wasn't sitting next to me, playing it religiously, I would never even have stuck it out for that long. Absolutely, hands down, the most unhelpful community of gamers I have ever met. I tried many different servers, looking for an environment that I could describe as "not poisonous". No request for help ever got anything but ridicule. I'm sure plenty of you guys played it for ages and would disagree about this - I could have just had very shitty luck.
Ya ive had it for about a year and I'm only moderately good at it , but just yesterday I had my best game ever 25 and 5 :)

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
As much as I like the Touhou series... I suck at them... Can never do a perfect run... And I panic alot...

I'm good at the spin-offs though... Especially the fighters...

Which reminds me, I also suck at fighters... aside from Touhou, Arcana Heart, and SSB series...

Jacob.pederson

Jul 25, 2006
Uberpig said:
No matter how good a gamer you are, there must be some games that you cannot get to grips with no matter how much you try.
What games will you never be any good at?
For me, it's Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4. I know they're not that difficult, but for some reason I can barely get past even the first few people without being seen and shot up. Yep, I suck. :)
Metal Gears 1 and 2? Breezed through them and didn't find the harder modes that much more difficult.
GTAIV

The fact that you can't strafe properly makes me ILL. Also, in TPS games, I like to be able to pan the camera 90 degrees away from the direction I'm running, or even (GASP) run directly towards the camera. This is may seem weird, but it's a nice way to admire the character art, animation, and scenery from new angles. If you try this in GTA IV, it rips the camera control away from you and slams it back into the gazing admiringly at Niko's buttocks position.

irishstormtrooper

Mar 19, 2009
I'm not bad at any specific game, but no matter what game it is, if it has driving, I'm terrible at it. It doesn't matter how you control the vehicles, I suck at it. However, if those vehicles have guns on them, I can hit someone in the head from two miles away.

Red Bomb

Nov 25, 2009
Any Halo game.
The Saboteur - Loved it, I was just shite at it.
Any FIFA/football game out there.