What games do you play when sick?

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I don't. I'd like to, but my parents consider sick enough to be off of school or incapacitated to be sick enough that playing video games is bad for me.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. It's handheld, so I don't really have to get out of bed, and it's a very relaxing game in and of itself.

S29 Afterlife

Jun 3, 2009
play WoW, start an opposite faction character, then fall asleep on your keyboard because the Alliance characters are so boring to level up.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I just continue playing what I've been playing, unless I get bored with that, then I play something different. I actually love being sick (sometimes) a day to relax and kick back, unless I've got something really very bad, then it's just miserable.

mrhappyface

Jul 25, 2009
Nothing. Bright flashy lights and quick reflexes don't keep me calm and relaxed when I'm sick.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Hmm... depends on what symptoms I have really.
If I have a headache, I'll tend to play something quiet like Silent Hill 2 or Portal.
If its anything else, I'll play Portal, and any RPG or FPS that I currently have installed. Oh... and Audiosurf if I'm trying to fall asleep (weird, I know, but it works).

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Audiosurf is usually what I play when sick. It's simple and kind of nice. Though, if I have a headache I go for an old game like Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
I watch top gear when I am sick. No effort required from me and still a good watch. It even gives you an adrenalin rush when you see some of the things for the first time. As for games, maybe a second play through of a kotor game. Simple controls and seems to keep me relaxed. But then again, system of a down makes me relaxed... Maybe try looking at other people's posts...

Teenage Beatnik

Jan 10, 2010
Older NES games, especially frustrating ones from my young days. I remember once, I was sick as a dog, man. I craved BBQ chips (for some reason...) and one game...

... Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Drakarta

Jan 15, 2010
Once when I was a kid I had to stay overnight in the hospital and they wheeled in the communal playstation. I think the game was one of the gran tourismo games, but I'm not sure. Either way the disk was so scratched up it was worse than not having a game at all.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
I never have played while sick, or didnt care. I played CoD4 online with a broken right hand all casted up.

Earthbound Engineer

Jun 9, 2008
World of Warcraft, I don't have do think, I simply log on and the next couple of hours is comprised of involuntary muscle movements.