What games do you want a HD remakes of?

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009

I would effing love to see Indigo Prophecy get an HD boost.

TechTim

Apr 15, 2011
system shock 1 & 2, strike commander, Soul Reaver and zelda a link to the past

Jhooud

Someone's Dad
Nov 29, 2011
Bloodtrozorx said:
Bushido Blade 1 and 2.
I would be a happy man...so happy.
Bravo! Those were amazing games!

I'd love an updated/redone Tie Fighter. And, while we're at it, a modern version of M.U.L.E. would be nice. Oh and an update to WH40K's Final Liberation - more grand strategy to Dawn of War's tactical approach.

Michael Hirst

May 18, 2011
Mr Cwtchy said:
Time.

FUCKING.

Splitters.

For God's sake.
Pretty much just give us a HD remake of Future Perfect with PSN/Xbox Live support and I'm done.

The multiplayer in that game was so fun and so extensive, not in the cheap ass grindy "prestige mode" of CoD either just balls to the wall fun and challenges that were...challenging, sure anyone could go get bronzes but it was one of those games that made you WANT to struggle for gold, to hone your reflexes to the level of a paranoid gnat.

I'm off now guys I just need to go fap or something. Seriously the only online shooter I can put on par with Splitters is UT2004 and possibly Tribes.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Spyro 1, 2 and 3 - I would like that so very much.
Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask
Lost Kingdoms - I know that it was a very obscure game, but it was fantastic.
Morrowind - I know this will sound a bit snobby, but the graphics just bother me so much in that game. I know it's a great game, I know, I have it. But the graphics just bother me and I can't mod it because my laptop isn't too great.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Super Mario 64
Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie
Kirby Crystal Shard

That's all I can think of...

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Baten Kaitos and Baten Kaitos Origins. And Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, while we're at it.

grey_space

Magnetic Mutant
Apr 16, 2012
KOTOR

Baldur's Gate.

Any of the Dizzy Games from the Amiga.

Wing Commander

Elite

Syndicate

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
A better HD remake of Goldeneye. I played the demo for Reloaded on the 360 and I was not impressed. Which was too bad, because it was one of my favorite games on N64.

Crash Bandicoot 2 and/or Warped (only ones I got to play). Not sure if those exist, but it would be great if I could play them on 360.

That's about all I got since all the other games I was going to suggest have been mentioned.

Truth Cake

Aug 27, 2010
VoidWanderer said:
Legend of Dragoon HD collection.
Thank you very much, I thought I was going to have to make that same post again in the dozens of other threads like this one. That game NEEDS to be remade. Or get a sequel, or SOMETHING to recognize its greatness, it's so sad that LoD has to live in the shadow of FF7, a vastly inferior game that's only had like, a dozen remakes of its own already.

/troll rant

There's also the Bouncer for PS2, that was a cool game that I'd like to see again. And anything NIS makes, but then, they usually remake their own games 6 months or so down the line from the first release anyways... except La Pucelle, I believe.