What games have made you physically angry playing them.

Kanova

Oct 26, 2011
Call of Duty MW2, Favela, ENTIRE enemy team with grenade launchers. Never played a CoD game since.

More recently, Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. Its a little laggy so you can't dodge missles or any big damage move well. So I die and I curse at the game. Usually something like "Fuck you game, why?"

Stephen Wo

Mar 16, 2011
NHL 09. I love hockey major, but that game is thicker than a god damn brick. The controller support is fucking daffy and it's so unfriendly to keyboard players. It pisses me right off. Plus there's not tutorial or even manual so thanks EA.

Glongpre

Jun 11, 2013
Ninja gaiden black because the ai was kicking my ass. It is my first time alma gimme a break.
Also the final battle in god of war 1 on god mode. It is just so frustrating, those fucking clones AHHHHhHhHhhHhHhhHh!!!!!!!!!!!!
For sure COD, cause screw those kids.

But I have diffenately gotten better at controlling my anger at games since then.

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
Assassin Xaero said:
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
I wanted to punch my TV when
Lily shot Carly. She was my second favorite character. I paced around my room growling obscenities for a good 10 minutes.
That.

Then also Pokemon from frustration of trying to catch legendaries. Then there have been a few times in Dark Souls so far, but not too many, surprisingly. Most of those few were... well... Blighttown sucks.
I know that felling bro. Wasting 30 Ultraballs to try to catch Zapdos only to fail, then reload, buy a shitton of Ultraballs, make my all back to him again and capture on the first Ultraball I throw. Zaptroll that what he is...

SeventhSigil

Jun 24, 2013
Tower of Heaven, a flash game; http://www.towerofheaven.com/

No game, NO GAME has ever frustrated me more. It's a simple platformer, super duper easy at first, and very short in terms of actual length... if you die, you respawn at the beginning of the very small level. The reason being you will probably die a LOT. Because as you progress in this game, God (whose tower you seek to climb) begins laying down arbitrary rules that, if disobeyed, result in an insta-kill. Like Thou Shall Not Touch The Sides Of Platforms. Thou Shall Not Touch A Living Thing. Though Shall Not #*$%# Walk Left.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
Fidchell Attano said:
League of Legends (dat community)
Pretty much the only game that can make me physically angry as well. I can die for 8 hours on the same area in Dark Souls and not even care, but when I'm on my promotion games in League, pick my carry, and the last guy picks Malphite as a support, E's my minions and does not reply to me, I catch myself actually wishing, without hyperbole, that I could stab that guy in the knee. That's why I don't play that often anymore.

Feb 28, 2008
Carnagath said:
Fidchell Attano said:
League of Legends (dat community)
Pretty much the only game that can make me physically angry as well. I can die for 8 hours on the same area in Dark Souls and not even care, but when I'm on my promotion games in League, pick my carry, and the last guy picks Malphite as a support, E's my minions and does not reply to me, I catch myself actually wishing, without hyperbole, that I could stab that guy in the knee. That's why I don't play that often anymore.
Saaaaame! It's because in "Dark Souls" I know it's because I know I've personally messed up, and how to correct it next time. Whereas in LoL I come up against broken champions, or absolute knuckleheads, or flamers and then just quit. Ain't nobody got time for that.

votemarvel

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 29, 2009
Country
England
Both Dead Space's asteroid shooting section and the berserker section in the first Gears of War drove me to such fits of rage that I snapped the discs in half.

I went back to Gears of War after finishing the other two and I got past the section on the first try. Still can't get past the first asteroid section in Dead Space though.

Now at the first swear at a game I turn it off. I don't want my temper costing me more money.

DjinnFor

Nov 20, 2009
Sniper Team 4 said:
The other time was playing that PlayStation Store exclusive game where the world has been overrun by a giant dust storm. From Dust or something like that? I can't remember what it was called, but you're a survivor trying to make his way back to his family. I was having fun with it, climbing all over the place, using survival skills, being smart with enemy encounters. And then I got to the part where you had to fight three people at once. You have one bullet. The game tells you, "Sometimes, if you kill the strongest enemy in the group, the others will surrender without a fight." So, I shot the leader--or at least who I thought the leader was. He went down, the other two rushed me, and I died. Okay. Replayed that part, shot another guy. Same thing. Reload a third time. Shot the third guy. Same. Damn. THING! I replayed that part seven times, each time shooting a different one of the guys, and I kept dying. I tried to look it up, watch a video, anything. Everyone just said "Shoot the leader." I was mighty pissed, so I ended up uninstalling the game and swearing to never touch it again.
You have to hold them at gunpoint and then shoot the guy who is taunting you. You can't just pick one and pop him in the head.