What gives you unlimited power?

meepop

Aug 18, 2009
Positivity. I'm always energetic and smiling, and cannot hold a grudge for more than a few minutes before forgetting it at all. Better than alot of negative people. However, negative people do not take away from this power at all.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Nightmonger said:
Castle greyskull

( extra content lalalalalaksjaa )
The power of Greyskull or the honour of Greyskull?

Anyway, spinach is always good, proton pills give you the power of 20 atom bombs for 20 seconds (dunno what yield, though), and eating a banana in certain cases gets you the strength of 20 men. Specifically 20 big men.

Andrew_Mac

Feb 20, 2011
Playing with a socket... A little too much power...

In games, anything that i can point in a guys direction and know he won't have a face in a minute. Bonus points if he won't have a body either.

VyseRogueKing

Oct 27, 2011
I get my power from massive quantities of mountain dew. If I drink enough of a certain flavor I'm sure to get superpowers too.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Edible Avatar said:
This.

A teacher in high school once told me to never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Thus, I invented a handheld device that absorbs this gestalt power for my own use.

Nyaliva

euclideanInsomniac
Sep 9, 2010
The Green Sun. Power of a First Guardian.

Seriously though, OP, were you expecting this kind of shameless referencing or did you actually want proper, imaginative, thought provoking answers? Because I think that would have been a little too expectant of a gaming forum. ;)

Keepeas

Jul 10, 2011
Rex Dark said:
Nothing "gives" power.

Real power is never given.
It's taken!
You're definitely worthy of the Fluttershy avatar =)

As for my power....[small]well I'm kind of weak and helpless...I'm not used to holding more than a bunny or two...eeeeepp...[/small]

But really....this is tough...hmmmmm....my brain?
no even better...my Mathemegician powers! Mhaha!....no?
My pets?(if you count crap as power my pets give me plenty of that...)

I'll stick with my brain....and I guess my family and friends...that's powerful stuff.
that...aannd junk food...Have you seen how many calories those things have?! SO MUCH ENERGY!

Oct 12, 2011
Dancing to the tune of idiot pipers at the court of Azathoth, the Daemonic Sultan Who Writhes in Nameless Blasphemy at the Center of the Universe!

IA! IA! FTAGHN!!