What has been your Proudest moment in Gaming?

KwaggaDan

Feb 13, 2010
Beating the Ultima and Ruby Weapon in Final Fantasy VII or beating Super Mario Bros level 8...

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
I finished Legend Of Zelda: Orcarina Of Time The Master Quest

It took me a long time; I was very proud of myself.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
Doing the Mile High Club achievement in the first modern warfare on my first try. It must have been about 99% luck.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
For me... Either the come behind win one the Custom Robo Arena online play when I beat an opponent online with only 1 health point out of 1000 and they still had their 600/1000. Though, that sounds fictional, i know, so the more accepted answer is when i was playing Battlion wars on the GC and beat Nova's tank unit with only two tanks and about ten infantry.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Quitting World of Warcraft/Chorecraft/Snorecrfaft/Borecraft.

3 years, $540, and a lesson in the aimlessness of MMOs are all I have to show for it. I gave it every opportunity not to suck, but spending several hours hoping for a random drop to finish a quest is retarded to the nth degree, especially when raiding with a bickering gaggle of grown children are required.

I'm patting myself on the back right now.

quantum mechanic

Jul 8, 2009
Beating Mirror's Edge without using a gun (except for the one mission where it's required). I have awful reflexes, so beating the game at all was a pretty big accomplishment.

rockera

Jul 29, 2009
I got a 48kills to 4deaths on call of duty 4

on halo 3 avalanche

our guy had their flag they had 4 guys trying to find him all running around their base I got a hornet from my own base saw him at a distance and flew just above the jets, he managed to jump onto the jet with gun fire at him he smashed into my hornet and he got on and I flew sideways back to our base so he wouldn't get shot and we got back and won the game. we did the did that in earlier match's with a warthog...it...was...awesome!

black-magic

May 21, 2009
Back in battlefield 2 I was watching over a the jet and plane at the airport and wake island with a 50 cal sniper rifle, I missed 2 guys that got into the heli, I took a pot shot at the cockpit, "You killed ___ (I forget his name)" The heli went down and took the gunner with him, still remember that shot.

Theninja'skatana

Aug 29, 2010
Getting Cid in Final fanatsy tactics. The battles before him are complete Hell and he makes the game after so easy

SCAFC Chimp

Jan 6, 2010
Speed running the 1st Harry Potter game on PS1 at 9 years old. That was a wild afternoon...
Doing any mission on CoD 2 on veteran, I find it really hard.
Finishing CoD 4 on veteran.
Beating Red on Pokemon Gold. It wasn't all that hard, its just such an epic battle.
Trashing pro gamers at Halo 3. Halo 3 is probably my best online shooter though.

NoseDigger

Aug 25, 2009
When me and a friend crashed a 2v2 C&C3: Tiberium Wars game. I was GDI, my friend was the alien race (forgot the name). I don't even know how many units he had, but I had at least 50 mammoth tanks, a good 30-40 rocket troops and then some helis to boot. I decided to move my mammoth tanks towards one enemy, and my friend moved his to the other. My tanks never left my base, as the host lagged out and then crashed.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
Getting a triple headshot with the FAMAS in Modern Warfare 2. I don't even like MW2 that much, but that moment just left me smiling for quite a while.

metal mustache

Oct 29, 2009
the first time i ever beat a game on my NES, super mario bros 3, i went to school and was like GUYS GUYS I BEAT BOWSER!!! so excited and happy

superstringz

Jul 6, 2010
My proudest moment will be Ascending in NetHack, without using exploration mode.
in comparison, nothing else I've done would be worth mentioning.

KissofKetchup

May 26, 2008
Hands down, I was fucking around at El Presidio in Red Dead Redemption and messing with the cannons at the fort. After firing at nothing for about five minutes, I decided to try and fire at the birds that were flying around when, on my very first try (swear on my life) I fired and hit a bird. The moment of win was so powerful that I damn near cried.

Probably my second proudest moment was like six or seven years ago on SOCOM II multiplayer. I was playing the Foxhunt level. I was the last survivor of the terrorist side and was equipped with a sniper and an automatic Glock 17. I was running up the shallow creek when I heard the sound of silenced bullets whizzing past me. I quickly turn around and fire off a burst with my glock and got a headshot from like 50 meters away!!

flangleelgnalf

Jul 3, 2010
hmm... beating some guy on guitar hero 3 (it was only a big deal because he was one of the few insane people who can actually 100% through the fire and flames, i can only get 550,000 or so).
possibly getting 41 kills and no deaths on the smallest map in mw2 (rust?)
i always seems to have incredibly lucky things happen to me but i can never seem to remember exactly what they are...