What has been your Proudest moment in Gaming?

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
Beating 3 professional Unreal Tournament 3 players in a solo Deathmatch. They were members of 'Team Immunity' Australia and I had never played the latest rendition of the game before (although I played earlier versions). Sadly, the final member of their team ended up winning. But I came in a close second!

queldar

Sep 6, 2010
my proudest moment would be teh time i got
my make love not warcraft achievement on wowXD
i had to love a dead gnome !!

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
When I finally went behind my mum's back and smuggled a non-educational game (StarCraft) into our home.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Oliver Pink said:
Doomdiver said:
One of mine was playing Point Of Existence 2 (mod for Battlefield 2).
I can't remember the name of the map but it was in a forested area and my squad were assaulting a hut and getting massacred. I spawned in, managed to sneak around the side and take out a couple of people on MGs then managed to sneak into the hut without being noticed and capture the base. None of my squad noticed me doing this and I wasn't on mic so couldn't tell them. They were on mic saying "What the hell, how did we get it?!" Then I just stood up and looked out of the window at them. Their reactions cheered me up because I was in a horrible mood that day.

There have been a few similar times (almost all on Battlefield games) but that is the most memorable for me.
Doing any kind of super-sneaky commando-capture is always fun, regardless of the game... Spy-caps in TF2 especially.
My love for spy-caps rivals my love for good bacon. Dustbowl stage 3 is the most hilarious for this. A match that usually takes about 15 minutes can be ended in 30 seconds. :D

GameMaNiAC

Sep 8, 2010
When I reached level 50 in Arcanum. Nowadays I can get there with no trouble. But back then I was a total noob.

P.S: First post.

MakaveliThaDon

Mar 24, 2008
In my FIRST game on BFBC2 online, I somehow managed to get 57 kills and 21 deaths with the first SMG. I also got 5 knife kills in 1 small building within 15 seconds, and they were also trying to get me. I've never got a higher score since :S

EatPieYes

Jul 22, 2010
Beating Majora's Mask without the Fierce Deity Mask was, um, atleast an interesting experience. But it wasn't really deliberately, I just failed with one of the rooms inside the moon (the one where you get bomb chus to blow up the roof). What felt good about it was that I thought outside the box and decided that I wouldn't need the Fierce Deity Mask, which saved me a couple of hours (I would've needed to reset the game otherwise and play for some more hours). Least epic gaming related achievement ever! But still.

Another thing I'm proud of is that I've never broken anything, be it a controller or a TV or a friend, in any of my gaming related rages.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Ugh, brain being empty sucks right now. I remember in a mortal kombat game (I think deception) on hard mode I destroyed one of the final opponents flawlessly with one combo string, but I can fully admit to that being luck as I was unrelenting

Zeriercahl

Apr 3, 2008
Against computer: Finally beating Max 300 on heavy. DDRMax was the first DDR I played and the first time I saw Max 300 it was like "this is impossibly fast, there's no way I could ever do this." But I kept training and I got better and better until after weeks of trying I finally did it. I did victory laps around my house.

Against humans: Beating someone at ssbm in a tournament that everyone thought was better than me. Either that or getting two stock off of PC Chris and Azen (they were trying).

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
When I left the admin team of my UO freeshard after 5 years of flawless and fun gaming.

When I defeated Luca Blight in Suikoden 2 as a kid. Hey, it's a normal boss, but that was definitely the most awesome boss fight I have EVER seen in a JRPG.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Scout team on TF2, won 2fort in like two mins. It was fun, and I got 5 kills in one life while carrying the intel that game.
And 28 kills with my sentry as an engie on some random map I don't remember, some payload map.

And all the epic things I've done in MW2.
For example jumping behind cover, holding down the crouch/prone button to land on stomach while throwing a throwing knife at the enemy, killed him, scavengered a blue thingy right by me, ANOTHER throwing knife kill. Blinking red screen, scavengered, throwing knife kill, match winning kill.
I. FELT. AWESOME.

spacelemon

Apr 25, 2010
Completing the entire halo 3 legendary campaign with 3 of my friends in one day. Just kept going, felt so good when we ended.
OR
Completing the entire halo 3:ODST legendary campaign with 3 of my friends in one day. Similair feeling afterwards as well XD

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
Oliver Pink said:
Hehehe - there are house rules against me whenever I play Brawl :p
I'm not allowed to play as Samus in that game, against most of my friends.

Actually, for years, nobody could beat me as Samus. I even won 2v1s. Last year, I encountered someone who could actually win... and I lost. That's actually my most shameful moment in gaming. I know it's pathetic but I am phenomenally competitive, and my glory had been unquestioned until that moment. Put me in a really bad mood all day - you know the kind you pretend you're not in but everyone can totally tell.... one of them.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Oliver Pink said:
GonzoGamer said:
True true true - When it first came out. Dark Crusade balanced it out nicely until Soulstorm came by and screwed it up.

With the challenge of the gods, I was doing fine until the last one.
Soulstorm... was... just a wreck of a game - a total disaster.
I know. And I dig the Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldar.
But you know what bothered me the most?
The fact that in the regular campaign I would always be fighting the same armies on the same battlefields. I went through Dark Crusade with every army and it was a little different every time. I went through 2 of the Soulstorm campaigns and they were pretty much the same.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Oliver Pink said:
CJackson95 said:
I will get a chance to earn some money for myself when I get a job when I'm 16, so I can buy better stuff :)
Well earning money is generally a good thing :p - and don't be ashamed to work for some fast-food joint...
yeah, as long as I get paid it's all good.