What has made you smile today?

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
I like smiling, don't you like smiling?!

What has made you smile today?

I personally ate the most wonderful chocolate cake. It was so moist, 'twas beautiful. <3

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Matthew94 said:
I then laughed slightly for no reason and said "why am I laughing" or something to that effect.
I do that on occasion, particularly when I am tired. Somebody sneezes, or the tv flickers and I just start laughing so much, and everybody looks at me like I am a freak. I don't notice, I am blind with laughter.

DrRockor

Jun 24, 2008
I spent half the day playing lollipop chainsaw. the jokes in that were making me laugh the whole time

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
DrRockor said:
I spent half the day playing lollipop chainsaw. the jokes in that were making me laugh the whole time
<3 Love the game, the humor is great.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Eating a lovely slice of bread with strawberry jam now. It made me smile as well! I'm having a lovely day!

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Watching a car smash into a wall at over 70 MPH and seeing the driver helplessly flung across the ground, limbs smashing against the ground over and over again.

[sub]It was an LP of a game called Crashtastic mind you.[sup]
I don't tend to find wrecks in real life funny unless it's one of those old recordings of failed attempts at flight.[/sup][/sub]

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
TheNumber1Zero said:
Watching a car smash into a wall at over 70 MPH and seeing the driver helplessly flung across the ground, limbs smashing against the ground over and over again.

I tend to find wrecks in real life funny.
Sounds hilarious, reminds me of the old flatout games.. <3

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
I got a free Blackberry Curve from my lady Friend, who didn't want it.

That made me smile a lot.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I discover that there are new episodes of Scooby Doo Mystery Incorperated season 2.
Say what you will but I actually like the show. Sure it's no Young Jutice or Legend of Korra but in my view it's the best incarnation of the franchise ever since the original shows (and also that zombie movie one aswell).

Sigma Castell

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
The complete insanity of an RP I am playing. Seriously, I have no idea what is going on XD.
Also, watching pewdiepie playing happy wheels.

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
An AI ally stabbed me in the back a turn before my invasion force landed on his home contient in alpha centari.

Captcha easy as cake :D

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Roofstone said:
TheNumber1Zero said:

I tend to find wrecks involving Roofstone funny.
Sounds hilarious, reminds me of the old flatout games.. <3
Well they don't look much like cars, per se... Perhaps look it up?
It's supposed to be in Alpha or something, and they're doing that ever so popular Pre-Order-now-and-get-access-to-the-Alpha-build-with-updates-every-so-often thing.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I've already forgotten most of it since I'm at work, but Reddit's always good for a laugh.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
I just finished watching the Blues Brothers with my family and that was pretty awesome. And I've also found out that my friend had some guy propose to her via fbchat, and offered to get a house next to the sea and have kids...I can't stop laughing and smiling about that.