What have you done this summer?

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Worked mainly. A lot of work and a lot of standby on top of that work.

I did go to Download Festival last month, that was fun even if it was hard work on old bones and livers. But I did find a few new bands that I fell in love with like Crossfaith, Coldrain and Skyharbour.

Leeds Festival in a couple of weeks, but the line up doesn't look nearly as good as Downloads.

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Work mostly. Evacuated my place due to the threat of a nearby forest fire, I'm back now, though. Attended my cousin's wedding. And I'm helping my neighbour with his beekeeping again.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Handed up my thesis and started a job in the career path I actually want and studied for.

So far, that's taken up most of my time so I haven't done that much else. I'm hoping to start making up for lost time though by catching up with friends and hanging out with family.

I did go to Escapism though, that was pretty awesome. :3

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Spent a week in Washington DC with a friend.

Was pretty fun. Completely destroyed my feet and back though.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Work, hang out with friends, played games, read, watched anime, etc. The only thing that really stands out is going to my Dad's wedding in Texas last month. That was fun time, almost bought a long sword.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Waited for the sun to f*ck off so I could move around without sweating all over the place. I'm like a Reverse-Bear who wants to hibernate during summer and wake up when it gets colder.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Mainly work but I did took a few days off to attend the MCM Expo Manchester (eventhought it was raining) and hang out with my brother when he came over for a few days last week.
My next summer plan is to meet up with my mate to watch Gaurdian of the Galaxy.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
Flat hunting, saw Monty Python Live (by far the best day of my life), River Festival, beach. It's been an eventful and awesome summer.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Spent too much time on the web, read comics... Yeah. That's pretty much it, actually.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I watched a truckload of anime and I haven't even cut through half of my backlog.

That and this new summer season is so fantastic that I have 10'ish titles that I'm following weekly. Add that backlog of older anime, manga and daily of Heartstone + LoL ARAM.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
I went to niagara falls with my girlfriend . We drove from montreal to niagara , stayed a few days and drove back. We went visiting the falls, and marine land while there and check out the tourist stuff.

Also i been working, drinking and finally got my paladin to item level 100 on final fantasy 14: A realm reborn.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
My daughter was born on May 13th, so caring for her has been taking up a majority of our time; but she's actually not a difficult baby. So, you know, things could be a lot worse. She could have had colic or something (*shudder*). When I have some free time, it's either chores or games/internet. Games/internet tend to win over chores though, unless it's something that needs to be done immediately.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Anime Expo for a few days, suffer through an awful Summer class, the usual Summer fare. Luckily that is ending next week and I will probably try to get a part time job for the last month before school starts. I also went to the beach this week for the first time in over a decade at least, absolutely hated it. I had forgotten how dreadfully annoying sand is, and I got sun burnt in some awkward places which is still bugging me. :/

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Worked, Bought an apartment so i could be free from my parents, realized that i'm terrible at cooking, worked some more..

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
I got my first job ever and made £110, which I was really pleased with. I also went on holiday with some friends and did typical post A-levels things, then got back and sorted out a bunch of student loans stuff for September, and I started playing Borderlands 2 after entirely too long.

das_n00b

Jun 18, 2014
worked, built my very first PC, got started writing material for my band's first demo, signed up to go back to school (I'm an art school drop out).....

not much, really....