What helps YOU go to sleep?

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Imagefap. best website evar!

XD I kid, I kid. I usually just go to sleep when I reckon it's right and I fall asleep in at least 10 minutes.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
Sacman said:
child of lileth said:
I have to have some sort of noise. I usually just set the sleep timer on the t.v., and just turn the volume down a bit. It takes me forever to fall asleep in silence, or if anything is too loud for some reason.
I can't fall asleep unless it's completely dark and silent... even if I can't see the lights it bothers me that they're there...
That's how I used to be. Now I can sleep with the Sun shining directly in my eyes while I sleep, and not even notice it. I was gonna say stereos work too, but that still has the noise issue.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
http://www.endlessyoutube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
http://www.rainymood.com/

^This^

Masturbating actually wakes me up so its soft music for me.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
I read a book in bed - sometimes with some hot chocolate. Not that that's a bedtime drink for me, I'm thoroughly addicted to the stuff. If that doesn't work, I take a sleeping tablet, but I try not to take them very often (and fortunately, I don't.)

Isolda Sage

Aug 25, 2010
Nothing helps me sleep better than a really good orgasm. Whether I fly solo or with a partner it really helps a lot.
Also there is a product by Origins skin care called peace of mind(it's a mint lotion that is kind of cool and warm at the same time.), sometimes I put that on my temples and behind my ears and for some reason that really helps too.
*do not make the mistake of mixing these two remedies; that stuff does not wash off the hands all that well and warm tingly sensations in some areas wont let you sleep all that well.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
...honestly, there's two things I do. I guess I can probably be open enough to say masturbation (it genuinely does help), and music makes up the rest. Especially something soft or new age like Enya or Ray Lynch.

Sometimes, mixing those also works, but only with instrumental pieces, not Enya.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Change the position im laying in.
And Sound.
I CANNOT go to sleep unless i have something to listen too.
Music is preferred but sometimes my Radio goes all wonky(iv had it for years) and so im stuck with nothing or Southern Country Gospel music...
If i don't have something to listen too ill start to think, and once that happens my mind becomes too busy for me to sleep.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Ahlycks said:
masturbate profusely play video games chat with girls
Yeah, that.

Though, if I want to go to bed as quickly as possible, I masturbate.
This works for me about 30% of the time. 45% if I do it a second time. I end up just laying awake, thinking. Turning onto my sides, back and, stomach until I eventually pass out. It takes a while for me to finally get to sleep.

Teh Ty

Sep 10, 2008
Turn off the TV...
Also thinking up ideas for video games, manga and music and band names, even though I don;t play instruments.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
[sub]Why have I had to resist saying "Your mum" to so many people today...[/sub]
I don't...I can't sleep about 50% of the time, because my ADHD is so severe that I get bored of laying there...but car rides/boat rides...any motion puts me to sleep quickly.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
These are some things I've tried that work (not always though).

- Sleep pills, or nyquil (it works but your body slowly adapts to it so not a good idea to use all the time)
- hypnosis/relaxation type music/files
- reading but with no music (if I hear a good song I wake up again)