What Hogwarts house do you think you'd be in?

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
Ravenclaw all the way, every other house seems like they have something to prove.

Gryffindor all have to be the bravest and the best, constantly trying to help everyone.
Slytherin all seem to feel the need to be superior to everyone and look out for themselves.
Hufflepuff seem to just really be trying to keep up with everyone like some fat kid with asthma trying to keep up with the cool kids.

Ravenclaw always seemed detached from the rest of the school to me, they just seem to be all like "Pffft I don't care about any of that, I just want to read my book and learn about this!"

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Well, I'm a lazy coward, so that rules out Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. I don't really have the ambition for Slytherin, but I make up for it in being a massive prick. That leaves Ravenclaw, which sort of fits. Whilst I'm fairly intellectual I'm not very academically minded. Hogwarts really sucks in the arts department doesn't it? There's no house that prizes artistic people. Seriously, Ofsted would have a fucking piss fit over it.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Pottermore said Ravenclaw, and I agree with that. I'm the girl with four history books on her Kindle, because that's what I consider "fun reading". Also, I like blue. Could have done with silver instead of bronze as a secondary, though.

Gauntlets28

Aug 2, 2013
According to Pottermore (and I must agree with the verdict), I would be a Slytherin. Not too shabby, I suppose. After all, Merlin was one. Also, at least it's not Hufflepuff.
Reasons why I think I would fit in is because I am something of a manipulative bugger. Not in a bad way, mind. Usually I do it because I think I can help out friends in need, but i can usually set people up in complicated gambits to achieve an end. Also, despite my fairly noble intentions for a Slytherin, it doesn't change the fact I'm too much of a coward for Gryffindor, too lazy with my academics to be in Ravenclaw, and I keep too many secrets to be a Hufflepuff.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Hufflepuff. And you know what? I like that. Hufflepuff seems like a group intent on patience and kindness, which sounds pretty damn good to me.