What if God was one of us?

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Well realistically, I think it would play out kind of like the story of Jesus. Hmm... wonder why I would think that...

mik hardcore

Feb 11, 2010
People say we are made in His image. Problem is, I reckon we more resemble the Greek pantheon of gods.
Just a bunch of angry, jealous, lazy, drunken, vengeful, horny, arrogant wankers!

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I am one of you...

edit: to be fair, if he was one of us that means that we are all in part god, due to the word "us" being used. therefore I hate that song because it means I can't say i'm better than YOU

Lavi

Sep 20, 2008
She is. Why would any sort of god-figure not be like us? Not experience our emotions? Would you really want that sort of Being to worship? A cold, unfeeling thing so fundamentally unlike yourself as to have nothing in common with you.

EnzoHonda

Mar 5, 2008
If god was one of us... he'd be just like us. You know, disappointed at the problems in the world, but still not willing to give up comforts for the sake of helping others. He'd help the third world... for the price of a cup of coffee a day. And he would probably get Old Testament on the Middle East. Though, I just don't know which side he would be on anymore, it used to be clearer.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
I would kick his ass for letting the earth slowly destroy itself

or not, i wouldnt win

but his ass will get kicked for sure

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
If the universe is any indication of tthe type of person he'd be, she'd be a slob.
She is a man as well.

rotund0

Nov 15, 2009
rt052192 said:
not to rip off Jewel, but what if God was one of us?

stranger on the bus... nah i think he would wreak havoc, kind of like Old Testament vengeful God
you mean Joan Osbourne?

I think it would be bad for her because then her song would make no sense.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
if God was among us(and in disguise) I think that he'd mostly be dissapointed/depressed by all the hate and the violence in the world. and for that reason he'd be that much more ready to bring about the end of days and punish the wicked

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
He'd probably be a slob like some of us, just another stranger on the bus trying to make his way home.

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
Lullabye said:
If the universe is any indication of tthe type of person he'd be, she'd be a slob.
She is a man as well.
Awww, I was going to post that. What if God was one of us? Wait, don't we already know who he is? I thought the documentary made it really clear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp79JyLHk_k All hail the Freeman!

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
He probably is hes just been smashed of his face for the last two thousand years.

That or he is chilling with Hitler and Elvis somewhere in Mexico.