What if this happened?

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Seeing as though all my favorite series' seem to have already peaked (Burnout, Fallout, GTAout, Dawn of War... out) I don't think I would care. I would just move on.

Krusnik071

Sep 5, 2009
Find them, find where they live, take them hostage and force them to continue raping their beloved franchise until it dies

synobal

Jun 8, 2011
Good video games series like good TV series, and Book series have to end at some point. Hopefully that point is before it becomes obvious that the creator is really only interested in the money and that the series should of ended ages ago but because the publisher kept thrusting money at them they compromised their artistic values and made more.

A good,recent and well known example would be Supernatural, it should of ended at season 5.

My Reaction would be awesome I wonder what they will make next.

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
Fifa 12 being the last fifa game....Ironic? ;)

In all srsness, as long as this worms game is worms 3D quality, I'd die happy....in a few decades time....I hope 0_o

Jan 27, 2011
[M said:
Mikoto]What if you were skimming the internet, and you come across a post that said,

[Favorite game's company] has just released [Favorite game's] last and final sequel/chapter.
What would you do
Probably not trust the guy that said it. Not until one of my trusted news sources informed me that it was true.

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Immediately run out and buy it.

Then I would wait eagerly to find out what the company works on next.

Unlike what seems to be a lot of people, I like it when a company rolls out new IPs. I like to experience new game worlds and stories. Too many developers get stuck in a rut of just releasing the same franchise over and over. It's hard to innovate in that situation.

So, would I be sad if Skyrim was the final Elder Scrolls? Yes, but I would feel more excitement than sadness because now BGS would be free to begin and develop a new franchise.

epialesofaergia

Jun 6, 2011
I'll be glad. Not too big a fan of sequels as far as story goes. As long as some of the better elements that made the game enjoyable to play are used somewhere else, I'll be fine.

Leole

Jul 24, 2010
Ldude893 said:
Leole said:
"Episode Three? FINALLY? OH MY GOD." and then proceed to jizz buckets in 4 different pants.
What laundry detergent do you use? Just wondering.
I don't, I usually throw rocks at my dirty clothes until they're clean. It usually takes full 7 hours. But wait, there's an easier way?

Particulate

May 27, 2011
[M said:
Mikoto]What if you were skimming the internet, and you come across a post that said,

[Favorite game's company] has just released [Favorite game's] last and final sequel/chapter.
What would you do
It already happened. Konami released Metal Gear Solid 4, the saga has an ending. All that will come now are offshoots and HD remakes but the story has an ending and all the central characters have met their fates.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
They'd better make Tales of Symphonia 3 better than 2. Or I am going to personally burn down their building for them.