What if you were an Emperor/ Empress?

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Excelcior said:
Wadders said:
Excelcior said:
Seems like a good plan, I thank you for deciding to spare the UK because of our Tea making skills, although I'm afraid thats all we have to offer :p

Apart from the SAS, and fish and chips.
SAS? Hmm, I don't know, I find them a bit... sassy... (No, bad Excel!) But yeah, you're right about the fish and chips. And, if it's anything like the godly ambrosia people say it is, Branston Pickle.

Damn it, why don't they sell it in the Netherlands...
*groans at joke* It could have been worse I guess. Somehow...

And yes, Branston pickle is truly the food of kings. It may look like shit and soil, but it tastes fantastic. Best. sandwich. ever.

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Empire: Total War is a damn great game I love it :D
As for where I'd build my Empire I'd start from Australia and move around the Pacific, capturing all of the Asian areas as well as the islands, then head to africa to secure the suez canal and nearby areas and guarentee acces to the mediteranian and the atlantic.

Tyrant-of-Badab

Jul 16, 2009
I would have to rule:
1) Russia b/c of its large landmass and huge amounts of natural resources
2) Japan b/c for R&D
3)Germany b/c its central location in Europe makes it a excellent invasion launching point, as well as a history of empire building and engineers.
4)UK b/c lets face it, they're born to create Empires
5) and China b/c of a large population base, landmass and natural resources

CouchCommando

Apr 24, 2008
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Sweden and Finland. Because the people from these places are pretty tolerant and well informed, and there not too overly populated. Plus they all support an advanced culture, that adapts to new technology quite seamlessly. And they have room to grow.

One last embrace

Jul 16, 2009
Oh , Emperor, eh ?

I mean, if I went around saying I was an Emperess, just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away...

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
One last embrace said:
Oh , Emperor, eh ?

I mean, if I went around saying I was an Emperess, just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away...
Say what?

Tyrant-of-Badab

Jul 16, 2009
Triffid said:
Wadders said:
One last embrace said:
Oh , Emperor, eh ?

Say what?
That person is annoyingly quoting Monty Python and the Holy Grail (or rather paraphrasing). It's because of people incessantly quoting that film that I now hate it and can't stand to watch it
i know how you feel

One last embrace

Jul 16, 2009
Triffid said:
Wadders said:
One last embrace said:
Oh , Emperor, eh ?

Say what?
That person is annoyingly quoting Monty Python and the Holy Grail (or rather paraphrasing). It's because of people incessantly quoting that film that I now hate it and can't stand to watch it

Ok, don't jump on your horses, it was just a funny line that came to mind for some reason :)

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
i would be very supportive to foodgathering, hyghiëne and technology, so i can build a massive army and conquer the world! if that succeeds start builing on a spaceprogramme so can meet and live next to aliëns (yes they excit!). if it fails, try harder

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Triffid said:
Wadders said:
One last embrace said:
Oh , Emperor, eh ?

Say what?
Ahh right, its been a very long time since I saw that film.

X Gintoki X

Jun 18, 2009
i would start in america renaming it the holy empire of Britania from there i would Conquer the UK then Finland and France and Norway(got no love for Sweden)then i would mass produce a bunch of gundam ripoffs called knightmares and conquer japan later renamed secter 11 were a massive resistance led by my son with some freaky eye condition will rise up and defeate me in the second season... yeah that sounds about right.
(hey this sounds like a good idea for a show i should write this down)

Tyrant-of-Badab

Jul 16, 2009
X Gintoki X said:
i would start in america renaming it the holy empire of Britania from there i would Conquer the UK then Finland and France and Norway(got no love for Sweden)then i would mass produce a bunch of gundam ripoffs called knightmares and conquer japan later renamed secter 11 were a massive resistance led by my son with some freaky eye condition will rise up and defeate me in the second season... yeah that sounds about right.
(hey this sounds like a good idea for a show i should write this down)
Sounds like Code Geass with Gundams

NJ

Feb 12, 2009
I'd take over Europe and gimp out Germany with a iron fist, just for taking a piss on history. Then I'd most likely be shot by my own people, and things turn back to how they used to be.

Yeah, that sounds realistic.

magnuslion

Jun 16, 2009
Israel, Iraq, Iran, Palestine, and United Arab Emirates. I would rule with an Iron Fist of Doom, just so everyone else in that region would stop fighting and shut the ^#^%$#$# hell up. I would abolish all bombings of every kind and harshly punish the families of anyone involved. and I would forbid CNN from airing constant footage about how the middle east sucks, under pain of death by flaming, rabid weasels.
oooo, and there would be topless jello wrestling four times a day!!!

seriously, you don't want me to be an Emperor. nothing good would come from that.

sooperg

Feb 25, 2009
if i were the emperor of my own land, lots of people would be dead because of the daily sacrifices in my honor. because last time the term emperor was popularly used, it was the early 1700's and back then they believed in their emperors being gods. say something like king or prime minister or president and my speech would go something like this: i would make a declaration to all world leaders that we explode our nuclear bombs on one abandoned island, with every other wartime device piled on there where the bombs would destroy it all. thats the dream anyway. i know this has nothing to do with what was written but im still saying it. interpret it how you wish.all you pricks who feel war is beneficial in any way, please go swimming in my friend's piranha tank. (to fin out how to breed an entire school of piranha, conult someone who knows, not me.)