What if your favourite game came to life?

Dusty Donuts

Jul 16, 2009
What game would it be, and what would you do with it?
Team Fortress 2, and i would totally kickass.

barryween

Apr 17, 2008
GTA, and I would rob some hookers! or something else that Jack T. finds obscene!

AroLombardi

Apr 16, 2009
Well that really depends. If Majora's Mask came to life, we'd all be fucked. If pokemon came to life, that'd be fucking awesome.

Perryman93

Mar 27, 2009
POKEMON!!!!!!! sorry but it would be cool if pokemon was real!! admit it, you know you want too!

florence500

Apr 18, 2009
I'd ride my armoured wyvern to school, use my pet and my gun to pwn my enemies, show of my epics to people and it'd be so awesome.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Shouldn't this be in the Game Discussion board?

OT: Mechwarriors

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
EDIT: It would appear there has been an misunderstanding... Lol... Never mind my first post...

OT: Warcraft lll, and with it's map creator, virtually everything could happen! In excruciating graphics.

Lordkeppington

Jun 19, 2009
Either Silent hill or Fallout 3, Fallout 3 being if it came to life to ability to roam to wasteland and loot things without much consequence, If silent hill came to life i could look forward to a fun and intersting plot with colerful charecters..well at least they had those in 2 maybe not so much 5.

timm123

Mar 2, 2008
Oh man, if real life mimicked Monkey Island I'd be set. Whereas most people would probably be trapped in their house for days looking for the front door key, I'm pretty sure I could McGyver my way into the position of Emperor of Earth withing a few hours with just a rubber chicken, a roll of duct tape, and a madman's understanding of the laws of physics.

(To open the door, you obviously need to just use a retrained carnivorous turtle, Edgar Allen Poe's mustache, and kegs of barbeque sauce. Really, some people just don't understand the simplest things.)

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Jeeze I would hate to be stuck together with 3 other people in the zombie apocalypse...

Pokemon would be pretty sweet even though it seems disasterous. I want my Pokemon team to be my friends. I would totally chill with Alakazam.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Being that my all-time favorite game is the original Devil May Cry, I expect I'd be dead in a matter of seconds.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
It would be very wet and we would have kids with cat eyes and green clothes and talking boats. Yup, it's Wind Waker

Unstoppable Wall

May 12, 2009
Well seeing as my favorite game changes from time to time, and it is currently Left 4 Dead (I know it's been out for a while, sue me.) it would be an "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" reaction, though after the initial shock, it would be kinda fun...

Peace, War, Love, Hate, Chaos, and Greed
-Unstoppable Wall